30 days or less have you

Check in on 10/3 and received our Mickey mail yesterday :)

Got ours 30 days exactly on our package trip in February.

I keep reading this thread title in a Yoda voice, :yoda: thinking it was really

"Have you got 30 days left?" like an excited countdown thread!! :lmao:

LOL, I was doing that too......funny.

Still waiting on that second envelope for my room :( The luggage tags are new from 2 years ago so I can't wait to add those to our bags. I have about 10 of the Where Dreams come true sparkle castle ones....so I'm glad they changed them. I wonder if there is a board to swap luggage tags LOL

We arrive in 26 days and have not received our package either. We are not doing DME, so not an issue for us. Normally we always get our package as soon as we pay it off. I guess if I don't see it over the next week I'll give them a call.

We got our package on Saturday, which was 25 days before our trip.

We got both! DME came about a week before the luggage tags one, which we got last Saturday, which was the 27th and we leave on 9/23

We got our DME packet a little over a week ago and the one from Disney Travel Co on Friday. My DH brought in the mail, I saw the envelope and snatched it right up and tore into it like a kid at Christmas.

We leave Oct. 2.

We got our second room (last package to arrive) on Friday...YAY! So now we're all ready to go, well except for packing LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter