30/1-4/2 disneyland paris pre trip report...

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board' started by SwipatronSparks, Jan 26, 2011.

1. SwipatronSparks

SwipatronSparks Mouseketeer

well with only 4 more sleeps to go before i set off for the long anticipated trip to disney (countdown began at 211 sleeps way back last july) i decided now was the time to start my trip report, this is going to be the very first trip report i have ever written so im sorry if it not quite up to par.... but im really looking forward to starting my own =]

So the plan...

day 0 (30/1/11).... leave home for airport, fly with easyjet to paris charles de gaulle airport, take the tgv train from CDG to disneyland, hop on a bus at disney village to the explorers hotel and spend the night there, from there we will then spend 4 magical nights in the disneyland hotel until the 4th of Feburary 2011.

all will be told fully in the proper trip report, which i hope you enjoy reading =]

Swipes =]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinkertaylor05

tinkertaylor05 DIS Veteran

Funny I was just looking at another thread and saw your ticker with only 4 days to go! Looking forward to hearing all about the trip and DLH x

4. SwipatronSparks

SwipatronSparks Mouseketeer

hehe that is pretty amusing XD im really looking forward to the DLH as i have never stayed there before... but i will make sure my trip report is detailed... going to make sure i make notes as i go... and debateing on whether to make a ride counter so i know what i go on and when 9can you tell im trying to make the next 4 days fly over? XD )... would help with the report XD

5. Disneyfanswicklow

Disneyfanswicklow Disney Fanatic!

Oh wow its all so near now! :cool1: Hope you have a fabulous time! can't wait to read your trip report - lots of photos please!:thumbsup2

Enjoy!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

6. kizzabel

kizzabel Eating poisonous apples since '86

hope you have a ball and really enjoy your trip!