3 Weeks of Pixie Dust

PAdisMOM

Mouseketeer
I had posted in my journal that I have a tough 3 weeks coming up and I'm asking for 3 weeks worth of pixie dust.

A little background: Last spring I lost 25 lbs. In June, relatives came to visit. The day they arrived my diet and exercise went out the door. And not just for the 2 weeks they were here, but for months. I gained every single pound back.

I have now lost 24 of those 25 pounds again, but it took forever!!! The first relative arrived yesterday. I made it through the 1st meal!! YEA!!!!! They had pizza subs, but I just ate the meat from the subs with cheese and a tossd salad.

Each day a different family is responsible for the meal, so I have little say in what is served. On our day I'm making fried turkey breast. Last night 2 other families mentioned wings and hot Italian sausage. So I should be good there.

The day they leave (in 1 1/2 weeks) we leave for WDW for 1 1/2 weeks. I plan to stick to Atkins at WDW, but it won't be easy!

So it is make or break time for me. Please send PD, pronto!!

Lots of PD headed your way!

Keep up the positive thinking...you can get through this!:Pinkbounc

I have plenty of WISH pd for you, sweetie. Is there anyway you can get some Atkins friendly foods to supplement a meal that isn't on plan for you? Individually packaged foods, macadamia nuts etc?

Just make the best choices you can while your family is visiting and when you are in WDW. Have as much fun as possible, too.
I'll bet you do great.

Katholyn

I have a truck load of pixie dust headed your way, PAdisMom!! :):) You sound like you have great determination with staying on plan, so I don't see you having any problems!! You can do it and we are all here for you if you need our support!! :)

Here's more PD headed your way! Sounds like you are doing great so far by just eating the meat and supplementing it with salad. Just keep making the best choices you can! I know you will be fine!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lot's of pixie dust headin' your way. You sound very determined so I know you will be successful!

PD on the way!!

You are very determined! I know you can get through the next three weeks, and if there are some tough times and you just can't stay on your plan, that's ok, there is always TOMORROW!!! Do the best you can every moment and don't be too hard on yourself if you have a slip-up moment!!!

Those lost pounds are gone for good, trust me!!! Once you are a WISHer, you are one for LIFE and we'll always be here to support and encourage you!!! :)

Enjoy your company! ;)

I have no doubt that you will get through this. You have done incredibally well so far. Here you go:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (X 3 weeks)!!!!:jester:

Pixie Dust Delivery!!!
smilie_fee1a.gif
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
smilie_fee1a.gif
smilie_fee1a.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter