3 way call???

libgirl1

Earning My Ears
Please be gentle with me...I am a newbie. I have a person interested in using some of my points. They would like to add the DDP and not give me their credit card number (which I an understand). How exactly does the three-way phone call work? I know this might sound silly, but I hate the phone and avoid it quite a bit, so I have never done a three way call before.

TIA

You could ask them to get a gift card (Disney or one with visa/mastercard/amex logo) for the amount of the dining plan. They could either mail you the gift card or give you all of the numbers necessary. Then you could call MS and pay for their dining plan using the gift card.

It needs to be enabled on all 3 phone lines. It does some standard on most cell phones these days, but unless all 3 parties have it enabled, it won't work.

There are directions for each carrier. So, you probably want to google your phone service and 3 way call. Normally, you call one person and when they are on, you click for your other line and call the third. Then, you click again and all 3 are on.

You could ask them to get a gift card (Disney or one with visa/mastercard/amex logo) for the amount of the dining plan. They could either mail you the gift card or give you all of the numbers necessary. Then you could call MS and pay for their dining plan using the gift card.

I would think this would be easier to do versus a 3 way call since not all of us are tech savvy

Can your renter create a "virtual card number" from his/her credit card? I used to be able to create one-time card numbers with my AMEX card. I have also heard about creating virtual cards that you can then load up with money. Either one would be "safe" in your hands. I would not be careful about a 3-way call and make sure that I had MS on the phone before I patched in the renter or they may have enough info to call MS pretend they are you.

OP you can call MS, authenticate with them that you are a member, explain what you are trying to do, give them the phone number of the other person you want to conference in, and MS will conference them in on the call for you.

I have done this multiple times with me at work and DW at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter