3 Parks World-Wide in 1 Day

What a waste. In addition to the cost of the flights, they spent like $600 on tickets and wasted all those hours of travel and didn't ride a single ride.

What a waste. In addition to the cost of the flights, they spent like $600 on tickets and wasted all those hours of travel and didn't ride a single ride.
Did you know that Tokyo is about half the price that MK is and many say tokyos parks are the best Disney parks there are.

Still seems like they did it poorly. Probably could've done a trip that was: Japan, HK, DL and actually had time to ride something.

Did you know that Tokyo is about half the price that MK is and many say tokyos parks are the best Disney parks there are.

That's a fine tidbit of trivia, but they didn't actually spend time in the parks. They spent thousands of dollars on flights and park tickets to take a single photo and then rush out to catch the next flight. Not my idea of a good vacation

That's a fine tidbit of trivia, but they didn't actually spend time in the parks. They spent thousands of dollars on flights and park tickets to take a single photo and then rush out to catch the next flight. Not my idea of a good vacation
That's what you can do when you have a nice amount of money you just don't need. For them the benefit was worth the cost.

It really wasn't a vacation it was a thing to say hey look what I did. If I had the money I'd travel all over the world too.

I feel like if they'd been a little more thoughtful in their planning they could've visited 4 or 5 parks. The Tokyo Segment I'm fine with due to transportation problems, after that I'm confused. Why didn't they DCA? Just walk a few feet, and you're in. That's an extra park right there. That airplane ticket was a problem. Should've left themselves more time. If they had they could've gone to Epcot, and the MK giving themselves 5.

Yeah, waste of money though. I would've spent more time in either of those superior Resorts then WDW.

I feel like if they'd been a little more thoughtful in their planning they could've visited 4 or 5 parks. The Tokyo Segment I'm fine with due to transportation problems, after that I'm confused. Why didn't they DCA? Just walk a few feet, and you're in. That's an extra park right there. That airplane ticket was a problem. Should've left themselves more time. If they had they could've gone to Epcot, and the MK giving themselves 5.

Yeah, waste of money though. I would've spent more time in either of those superior Resorts then WDW.
I think their focus was on castle parks. And if you have the money who cares. It's their money anyways if they wanted to spend more time they can go back. I think it was a hey look what I did Tokyo, Anaheim and Orlando in one day!

I think their focus was on castle parks. And if you have the money who cares. It's their money anyways if they wanted to spend more time they can go back. I think it was a hey look what I did Tokyo, Anaheim and Orlando in one day!
Yeah, but the headline would've been so much cooler. Couple visits 5 Disney Parks one day. You have to admit that sounds awesome! Alas, people visit 4 Disney Parks in one day all the time.

You would have had to be dragging me away from Disneyland. Literally. While some people say Disney Sea is the best, others take Disneyland Park. I've never been to Disney Sea, so I can't make that determination but my two days at Disneyland were the pinnacle of all my Disney Parks experience. Just the best roster of rides, awesome staff, and great theming. Of course I'd been waiting all my life to go so that may have made me biased...

So I guess you're right that I shouldn't judge. Just hard not to when you're a couple hundred feet away from that much great theme park.

Yeah, but the headline would've been so much cooler. Couple visits 5 Disney Parks one day. You have to admit that sounds awesome! Alas, people visit 4 Disney Parks in one day all the time.

You would have had to be dragging me away from Disneyland. Literally. While some people say Disney Sea is the best, others take Disneyland Park. I've never been to Disney Sea, so I can't make that determination but my two days at Disneyland were the pinnacle of all my Disney Parks experience. Just the best roster of rides, awesome staff, and great theming. Of course I'd been waiting all my life to go so that may have made me biased...

So I guess you're right that I shouldn't judge. Just hard not to when you're a couple hundred feet away from that much great theme park.
I don't care what park I'm at I'd just like to be at a Disney park. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter