3-day cruise + 2/3 WDW stay a good choice?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by beezerdave, Apr 20, 2006.

1. beezerdave

beezerdave Mouseketeer

Feb 8, 2003
    We have been on the 4-day cruise before with friends and loved it. Next year it will just be the DW and myself and we thought about staying 2-3 night in WDW and then doing the 3-day cruise. Do you think the 3-day cruise (being so short) is worth the $?
  2. scottishwee35

scottishwee35 DIS Veteran

Aug 7, 2005
    My view that it was short as it was my first time with Disney Cruise. If you need short time break that is fine as it was wonderful cruise. :thumbsup2

I am going back again in 2008, awwww as for one week with Magic cos I loved it very much and feel 3 days too short for me and my family!!!

As everybody had different view

3. mysibee74

mysibee74 Earning My Ears

Mar 19, 2005
    YES! YES!! YESS!!!!!

Last June I did 4 days on land, 3 on sea and it was the way to do disney. We did the parks in the first 4 days, had plenty of time to see and do what we wanted to and then RELAXED on the cruise portion. I actually just booked this same kind of trip for next february for my honeymoon! :)

However, I am not a huge cruise fan typically, so I found the 3 days were just enough time and I loved it. Can't wait to go again!!!