3 day 2days free park hopper $277.00, best price?

scotton

Earning My Ears
The best price I've found online is at www.ticketsatwork.com. My employer has a deal with them and $277.00 for an adult ticket for 3 days (2 days free) is the best price I've found so far.

Has anyone seen anything better than that? I like the idea of park hopper but I would consider the base tickets if I could find a really, really good deal. We are staying offsite at a timeshare. These prices are better than maple leaf tickets or undercover tourist.

Any tips are appreciated.

TIA,

Sarah

Right now through the mousesavers newsletter link to undercovertourist.com - a 5 day park hopper with an extra day free is (so a 6 day ticket) is $279.95 ($21 off gate price) - so that is a better deal than yours.

A 5 day base ticket with one extra day free is 230.95 ($15 off gate price).

The good thing about undercovertourist is that tax is included, so there is that savings also.

You won't do much better with ticket prices unless you go to a timeshare presentation. :)

Please do not say such things as "3 day ticket plus 2 free days" or "a five day ticket plus one free day". Those are both just marketing hype. You are actually talking about a five day hopper ticket (gate price $280 plus tax) or a six day base (gate price $231 plus tax).

Some locations quote their price including the 6.5% sales tax on all WDW tickets while others quote the price without the tax and it is added at checkout. You will pay that tax no matter where you purchase the tickets, even if you are in a state without Sales Tax.

So if you are looking to compare prices, look at the ticket that you will actually be purchasing.

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in the TPA&S Forum, you will see that Post #18 gives the current gate price of all tickets. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter