3 Adults, 8 Days....What to do to Grab and Keep the Magic?

Melika77

Mouseketeer
HI! I am headed to WDW with my boyfried and fellow DISer 'Hello'. We will be staying for 8 days 7 nights at either CSR or WL in October 2003. We will be taking advantage of MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festivel. 'Hello' has only been to Magic Kingdom. Any suggestions for our travels to help her be as prepared as possible for our vacation? What are some hints you all have for 3 adults? Any suggestions for the parks?

Thanks,
Melissa

:wave: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave:

Melissa - Buy her a copy of Birnbaum's book. Earlier this year I went with seven friends, two who had never been. They each got a copy of the book and highlighted things they wanted to do. This made planning a lot easier.

I went with another group the end of October. Do plan on wearing costumes to MNSSHP - it is so much more fun! We can't wait to do the Food & Wine festival again. I can't say anything about the wine, but the food was great! We concentrated on the Fiesta Margaritas (sold at a little stand next to the cantina outside Mexico). Skip the kiwi though (makes the margarita somewhat bitter).

Have fun!

Cyn:bounce: :bounce:

can you dress up as anything or are certain things off limits? such as other characters or really gorry or scary monsters?

didn't realize you could dress up. that would be so much fun.

For MNNSHP, Disney asks no costumes that would be offensive be worn. I bet since it's NOT-SO-SCARY, they don't want bloody, too scary costumes to scare kids who will be there.

Me & DH are going as clowns, on 10/31.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter