3-4 nighter

206bones

Mouseketeer
My husband & I are considering a 3-4 night stay at WDW sometime between now & February. We're looking for an inexpensive stay - maybe at one of the Downtown Disney resorts. We do want to be onsite, though. Does anyone know of any of the $29/night deals going on????

Thanks. Just gotta get that Disney fix!

Try contacting a company like Dreams Unlimited.They specialize in everything Disney and they're always up to date on all the deals and discounts.Another option is to check Hotwire.I like this better than Priceline because you get alot more information on a hotel before you have to commit to it.The deals sometimes get better the closer the date.I usually stay offsite the first day down because the day is pretty much over.The last two times I got Doubletree Suites for $59 a night.It has a bedroom,kitchenette,living area etc.Breakfast buffet was also included for two.They had shuttles to the parks and Downtown Disney.I think that's a better deal with all the extras than $29 and it was very nice.You might want to try posting this on the budget boards also.Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter