3/24/11- Dream -- our 1st cruise

For anyone interested I found the Menu's for the Dream!

I tried to post the direct links, but couldn't get it to work, so...
go to www. disneycruiser .info

There are menus for all but Remy.

For cruisers with kids, something I did on our first cruise that was fun was I purchased plain white pillow cases and using computer iron on transfers, put a disney design on them. When we boarded, I dropped them off at guest services and they had the characters sign them and deliver them to our room on the last night. One word of warning, even thought they use sharpie markers, they will still come off on your kids face at night! lol :rotfl:

Four more joining the group. :thumbsup2
Myself, my fiance', my sister and our brand new baby girl will be sailing with you and we are very excited. This will be my sixth Disney cruise but everyone else's first.

I am very excited. I have always wanted to go on a Disney cruise and finally booked one for my 40th birthday. My husband, daughter (8) and son (11) are going with. A friend told me about the fish extenders and I was wondering if there was a group doing that.

I am very excited. I have always wanted to go on a Disney cruise and finally booked one for my 40th birthday. My husband, daughter (8) and son (11) are going with. A friend told me about the fish extenders and I was wondering if there was a group doing that.

I have never done FE's before but DD12 and I would like to try. Does anyone else have any experience with organizing an FE group and might be willing to help us out?

I have organized the FE group for two of our cruises, but I wasn't sure if this group was going to do one or not.

Hi Everyone,

We are doing B2B on 3/20 and 3/24. It will be me, DH, and our 2 girls (8 and 3). Everyone is very excited to see the Dream.

Are we doing a FE exchange? If so, we would love to be involved.

Thanks,
Kristy

I have organized the FE group for two of our cruises, but I wasn't sure if this group was going to do one or not.

Would you be willing to do one for this group? I didn't even know what FE was before today. :sad2:
This is only my 2nd cruise so I'm still a newbie. There was a previous post from someone doing an FE for those cruising B2B starting March 20th but I thought we should possibly have a group for those of us just doing the 3 night March 24th cruise.
What kind of info do we need to give?

Would you be willing to do one for this group? I didn't even know what FE was before today. :sad2:
This is only my 2nd cruise so I'm still a newbie. There was a previous post from someone doing an FE for those cruising B2B starting March 20th but I thought we should possibly have a group for those of us just doing the 3 night March 24th cruise.
What kind of info do we need to give?

I will be happy to organize it. Anyone wanting to participate need to PM (private message) me the following information.

names, ages, and sex of everyone in the stateroom
stateroom number
disboard name

I will compile a list for everyone before we cruise. Let's make March 1st the cut-off date to give everyone time to get gifts together. If you think the cut-off should be sooner, just let me know.

Pam

I also need one more piece of information for the FE exchange...your email address. When I have a complete list compiled, it will be easier just to email everyone.

We bought the fabric to make our own FE. DD12 got a sewing machine for Christmas and is happy to have a new project to work on.

Disneyfreak1 -- thank you for stepping up to do the FE. I've added the info to the first post.

Hi everyone!

Looks like the group has really grown while I was gone! :banana:

I'm not sure about doing the FEs now that I've seen some Dreams pics (thank you to Disneyfreak1 for organizing the list!). We are doing a cat. V, just to see what the concierge services are when added to a regular room, & there is a big ole gate outside of our area...:confused3

I guess it's because the lounge has some freebies, but I would have preferred the gate be at the lounge, not the rooms! And no magnetic door will put a cramp in putting up my cool door magnets...

Oh well, they didn't ask me when they designed it that way, lol, just like the beds that won't split into twins...didn't ask me about that one either!! :rotfl:

Anyway, welcome to everyone who has joined the group!!

Hi everyone!

Looks like the group has really grown while I was gone! :banana:

I'm not sure about doing the FEs now that I've seen some Dreams pics (thank you to Disneyfreak1 for organizing the list!). We are doing a cat. V, just to see what the concierge services are when added to a regular room, & there is a big ole gate outside of our area...:confused3

I guess it's because the lounge has some freebies, but I would have preferred the gate be at the lounge, not the rooms! And no magnetic door will put a cramp in putting up my cool door magnets...

Oh well, they didn't ask me when they designed it that way, lol, just like the beds that won't split into twins...didn't ask me about that one either!! :rotfl:

Anyway, welcome to everyone who has joined the group!!

Yeah, bummed out that the bed doesn't split into twins also. We are going on the Wonder Jan 2012 with extended family and will appreciate the twin beds. Still excited to try out the Dream though.

Nobody is posting? Did check out the Disney Cruise website today and they had more Palo openings and Atlantis Aquaventure (Nassau) excursions available if anyone is interested.

We have very few cabins signed up for the FE exchange. Come on..where are you? :thumbsup2:surfweb:

Nobody is posting? Did check out the Disney Cruise website today and they had more Palo openings and Atlantis Aquaventure (Nassau) excursions available if anyone is interested.

I'm sorta surprised at how quiet our group is too! :confused3 ;)

It's just a busy time for all of us I guess. Thx for the info about reservations. We had decided to do Palo on the 3rd night, since that was all that was available for our party of 3 & I think we get it free now that we're Platinum, but not sure...

It seems like such a short cruise, but for the longer ones we want the twin beds too, so this is really just a quick sneak peek at the ship for us. I'm thinking we will all hit the ground running!!

We have very few cabins signed up for the FE exchange. Come on..where are you? :thumbsup2:surfweb:

Yep, we are going to opt out too I guess, since it sounds more complicated with the gate issue I mentioned...boo. It really is a fun thing to do so I hope as it gets closer more will opt in!

Our air fare rates *finally* dropped some, so it paid off to wait a bit to purchase. We are still feeling crazy to fly from Calif. to Florida for 4 days, but it will be the only time we can do this as a family since DH19 is slaving away with college all the time now. Will have to make every minute count.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter