We have a 2BR at OKW reserved for a Jan trip with my family of 5 (kids 7, 4 and 1). We invited my brother and his wife to join us and now I have waitlisted a THV for the 4 nights we have planned. Here is my question.... There are 2 nights of the 4 currently available at the THV, should I go ahead and book them and cross my fingers the WL comes through for the other 2 in the next 3 months? I would hope since it is a low time of year that we would still be able to get a 2BR at OKW or SSR if it doesn't come through by 31 days out. I think my brother and his wife would enjoy DTD in the evening and the boat trip from OKW or SSR would be a plus. We will have a car and can easily travel to the parks together. (well, for a 20 min ride it won't be hard, lol) With our group scenerio, do you think the THV is worth it to increase our risk of losing the 2BR at OKW? I wouldn't mind staying in a 2BR at SSR if that is what happens, but I wouldn't be thrilled to use more points to stay in a smaller room, kwim?