29th July 2015 - Disney Dream - Why Dip Once When You Can Dip Twice??

My mom and I are going on our first Disney cruise together and we are wondering how to join the group. Just my mom and I (F58,F35), please let us know if we can join your list or how to go about getting on another.
I will send you an invitation to our group discussion, List is still open for a little while longer so you slid in just in time!

Mother, daughter first Disney cruise

Lewanda 59, female. favorite characters are flower, snow white and ursula

Suzanne 35, female. favorite characters are Ariel the cheshire cat and nightmare before christmas

don't have cabin number just yet

perfect thank you! i will have the room number to you as soon as i get it
where do we find the list of rooms and people so we can get started?

Yay! My son is also 9. It would be great if they would meet and hit it off during the cruise! My son, Andrew, LOVES the kids club!
Hi I'm sure that Christopher would love to meet up with your son if we can arrange it. This is Christopher's first disney cruise, but he loved the kids club on other cruises. We are from Germany and will be flying to the states in 3 weeks. Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter