29th July 2015 - Disney Dream - Why Dip Once When You Can Dip Twice??

Hello fellow cruisers! We just booked this cruise and are very excited for our 1st cruise on the Dream & 1st Double Dip! This will be the 1st cruise for our little guy (9 months old) but the 4th for Us. My Parents are also joining us and it will be their 3rd but 1st time to Castaway Cay! I'd like to join the Fish Extender group if possible. If not, no worries at all.

Hello fellow cruisers! We just booked this cruise and are very excited for our 1st cruise on the Dream & 1st Double Dip! This will be the 1st cruise for our little guy (9 months old) but the 4th for Us. My Parents are also joining us and it will be their 3rd but 1st time to Castaway Cay! I'd like to join the Fish Extender group if possible. If not, no worries at all.
I will send you an invite to the group conversation about fish extenders so you can join us!

I am not sure why I can not invite you to group. I will try private messaging you and I will send a message to a moderator. I can't imagine if you are supposed to use private conversations to organize fish extender groups that the cut off would be 11 people.... but the place to click "invite new members" is no longer there and I have looked at a couple devices???

Thanks for trying to add me! I replied to your private message. It seems like the new way is frustrating but at least there still is a way.

I know it's late but are there any open Fish Extender groups for this cruise?? We are traveling with 4 adults and 3 kids (2 families/2 staterooms) and would SO LOVE to participate in this tradition on the July 29-Aug 3 Double Dip cruise!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Thanks for trying to add me! I replied to your private message. It seems like the new way is frustrating but at least there still is a way.
I still have not gotten a reply from Webmaster but rest assured I have added you to the list.

Webmaster Jackie said she was contacting head webmaster so hopefully I can invite you into group fish extender conversation soon!
Jackie said there is limit of 10 people in a group conversation so Kristin I will message you individually as soon as you get to 10 posts.

The fish extender group has decided to stop adding cabins due to numbers. If I already talked to you and got all your info I have you on list but unfortunately no new people.

Would love to try to join an FE group any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter