Bahaha!! You were feisty today! LOL
:rotfl: at the turtle poop!!
We've never tried Rose and Crown. But Andrew and I did enjoy the 3 Broomsticks over at that "other" park (all 4 times we ate there in the 2 day visit LOL) so I bet we would enjoy Rose and Crown.
I can't get over how big and grown up Blake looks!! I'm sad he was too short for Soarin' I'm really hoping that Caden is tall enough for it when we take him on his first trip. He's a pretty tall baby so maybe that will carry over to his youngster years!

How about another "sneak peek" into the future of this TR?? I'm too excited over yesterday!!

We decided to try to see Sharky & Bones at DTD on their first day. That might've been a mistake in a way.. Disney was horribly disorganized about the cd signing part of this, so most of it was a mess for us. I'll get to that. However, we saw Sharky & Bones!! :thumbsup2 They were so much fun and the boys LOVED it. We did the 3 & 5pm shows, and got to meet them during the cd signing. Blake is still signing and dancing! :dance3:

CIMG0578.jpg

If any of you can make it to DTD before they're gone, check 'em out! I loved them. Andrew thinks he's a bit too big for this one now, but still loved dancing by the stage, too! It was great!

CIMG0636.jpg

This looks like fun!!! Your boys are so cute!! I love when my older grandson ends up having fun, because he wants his brother to have fun!! He would have danced and played along also!!

Sorry your meal wasn't good, but it sounds like you had a lovely day!! I really love those, not much of a plan, other than to enjoy yourself type of days!! No stress and time together!! :woohoo: Will be looking forward to more adventures!

I love the kiss on Blake's cheek, so adorable!!

Too bad about the cranky CM at Figment...she must have been having a terrible day because there was absolutely nothing to be cranky about!!!!

The topiaries always look so amazing, but I'm with you, change it up Disney! I haven't even been to the Flower & Garden Festival and I'm ready for new ones!!!

It is good that you guys know when to call it a day! I'm sure it makes it much more enjoyable for everyone!!

Aladdin and Jasmine are the best!! They're always my favorites!! I might have a small crush on Aladdin. Always have. Lol

:rotfl: at the cranky girl skipping thru a field with a lollipop. Pretty sure I will be using that one in my imagination from here on out!

And yes, our plan is to take Caden for his 3rd birthday. He's 26 inches now. Only 14 to go! *crosses fingers*

I thought Prince Phillip's hair was more of a light brown. :confused3

The thought of Marie nuzzling your husband made me laugh! No pictures? :rotfl:

I have no idea what the cm at JiyI was thinking. It is so uncrowded there you all could have each rode in your own vehicle.

If Blake does start doing the Mickey pose again, I am sure he will make sure to tell you he's doing it.

A couple of years ago I was lamenting how my daughter doesn't say 'w' instead of 'l' (like wallypop and wove). It was just so cute. So she starts in with "Hey, mommy, could I have a wallypop?". It wasn't the same. ;)

Hi! I found you again. Yea for year three!

Dh and I will be there in 37 days at CSR!!! Glad to hear you liked it better this time.

Of course it counts! The most exciting thing I've done is gotten a pedicure.

DH and I are going to be down there from Sept 15-21. Sunday the 16th is our MK day. Just in case you happen to be there. :goodvibes

Oohh.. That's so close! I was already considering that weekend actually. ;) Andy-Roo has the 14th off, so it seemed like a good one for us to go back after school starts. As long as he doesn't have anything else that Friday, we'll probably be there! I won't know until closer. :thumbsup2

Great! We're flying in on the 15th and its a non park day. Going to hang around the resort, maybe go do mini golf. We have a 7:00 dinner ressie at Raglan Rd so going to walk and shop around Downtown Disney. Then Sunday is MK all day, we didn't get hoppers. It would be great to meet up with you. Let me know as we get closer. :yay:

New Dumbo is so pretty!! :thumbsup2

Uggh on the Spring Break crowds! Yikes! I'm so glad that we can go down at different times of year and aren't stuck only going when everyone else and their mother goes!

Wow! Very crowded! It looks worse than what we experienced this summer!

You always manage to see the clock open at IASW! We always miss it and never feel like waiting!

Fun start to the day!

Dinosaur World!!!!! My daughter loves that place!

We went last August and the heat was miserable. But we went back in December with our free tickets and it was much more pleasent. :)

I can't wait to see the new Dumbos! DH and I never ride but we will this year!

You can always PM me later when you know your plans. Or I can give you my email. If we are able to meet up I'll give you my cell phone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter