Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by jc040404, Jun 27, 2012.

1. jane2073

jane2073 DIS Veteran

I love Dinosaur too! After reading a number of trip reports, I think you and I are some of the few people that do!

Animal Kingdom is our most favorite park! I loved your parade pictures from Yak and Yeti. How lovely to sit in the air conditioning with food and drink while watching the parade!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PirateKate

PirateKate DIS Veteran

Do I remember correctly that AK is your least favorite park? That AK day sounds really fun! Did it improve your opinion on AK at all?

How old was Andrew when he ditched the stroller? I think Carter's about there, but I can't figure out how to switch to a single stroller without Landon feeling...singled out. Does Blake ever feel bad about being the only stroller kid?

CSR at night is so beautiful! Sounds like a great ending to the day!

4. GaRain

GaRain DIS Veteran

I am with Blake! The Lion King show is my FAVORITE!!:cool1:
    We don't always get to see it on every trip though...:sad2:

5. bushdianee

bushdianee <font color=green>I had a water fun day planned<br

I am with Blake too! I love the Lion King Show. A couple of trips we actually saw it twice. didn't make it when we were there this year. DNiece wanted to go back to the resort and swim because it was too hot. All we managed at AK was the Safari and lunch. She just wanted to swim that day.

6. jc040404

jc040404 DIS Veteran

7. PirateKate

PirateKate DIS Veteran

We're going tomorrow to see Sharky and Bones!! I think I'm more excited than the boys are too. :rotfl:

8. CAStevens218

CAStevens218 DIS Veteran

I'm back!!!!!!

Nice updates, looks like a fun day at Animal Kingdom!!!

What a great view you had a Yak & Yeti! The perfect spot to watch the parade!

It figures that you would get soaked on "Kelly's" River Rapids...it seems the one who wants to stay dry always does!!!!!!!

Its too bad the photopass person had to rush you so much at the Pooh characters. From the sound of it, it isn't like there was a huge crowd trying to get in to see them!!

Sounds like a nice, relaxing night at the resort. We definitely developed a love for resort relaxation on this trip!

9. jc040404

jc040404 DIS Veteran

10. jc040404

jc040404 DIS Veteran

11. jc040404

jc040404 DIS Veteran

12. jc040404

jc040404 DIS Veteran

13. jane2073

jane2073 DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness for Andrew! Such adult reasoning for someone so young!! So funny!!!

I love the SciFi diner! You need to watch The Blob! The theme song is the best!

I love the poster for Attack of the Fifty-Foot Women. I was 11 when I saw that movie, and I felt such kinship with her because I was the tallest person in my class. :lmao: I am now just average in height. :thumbsup2

14. happy2012

happy2012 ♫ ♪There's a great big beautiful tomorrow Shinin'

It's such a shame that group targeted you to flip out on. They must not know WDW etiquette.:crazy2:

In '09, I had some guy yell @ me & my DH. [bf @ time] He said we were standing in front of his kid's view of the castle/show. He yelped
    "This is for the kid's move,move,move!!!" After the show I went up to him & his wife & told him he was incredibly rude & has no manors whatsoever! :snooty: I said, I'd never block a kid's view intentionally.:sad2: Meanwhile, I was thinking, this is was my 20th trip,2nd one of the year & we were on a TWO week trip. A young couple has just as much right to vacation here. [& many do] Anyway,of all my vacations, I have NEVER met a more RUDE guest. It must have been his 1st trip & wanted to get his money's worth,b/c he sure don't know how to act! Starting fights w/ other PAYING guests is obviously something that is rare. So my point is, I KNOW exactly how awful that feels.:sad:[<---maybe not THAT bad,lol!] This is not the place where people generally act like that. Or in your case a GROUP of them! So I FEEL for you!!!

Well, I'm glad to see you didn't let it ruin your vacation b/c you look like you all had a wonderful trip. I can't wait to read on!!! :goodvibes And your boys are soo cute!!

15. AprilRenee

AprilRenee DIS Veteran

You have the cutest pics of Blakers in these updates!! Love the one of him stuck to the wall! :)

16. CAStevens218

CAStevens218 DIS Veteran

Every time I read a new update I just can't get over how big the boys are getting, especially Andrew! That reasoning of his is just amazing! I'm glad he'll have that picture for when he is a man!

Those Sci-Fi movie clips are definitely fun! Unfortunately, we had a less than stellar experience there this trip...it happens early on so I'll get there soon! I'm guilty of falling asleep during MANY movies, myself!

It looks like Blake is taking a much more active role in your Disney touring this year!

17. jc040404

jc040404 DIS Veteran

18. jc040404

jc040404 DIS Veteran

19. jc040404

jc040404 DIS Veteran

20. CAStevens218

CAStevens218 DIS Veteran

Sorry to hear your fish & chips weren't up to par! Your pictures from dinner are sweet, especially Blake & John and Blake with his soup!

How interesting that the boys are growing a pineapple!! I hope it survives and is delicious!

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: at the turtle poop! That is a funny coincidence! I'm sure Andrew's classmates LOVED hearing his story!

21. jane2073

jane2073 DIS Veteran

I have never seen the apples before! I do like the butterfly. I really miss the original ride.:sad2:

I really miss Blake's Mickey Mouse pose!!