27bucks.com?

SamSam

http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
After reading the great threads on this board on ways to save money, I decided to join 27bucks.com. I went to their site this morning and signed up, but as of yet have been unable to access their site to actually check it out more or to purchase meal vouchers. I get a message saying I must first access through the e-mail they send. They still haven't sent an e-mail so I can do that. I have e-mailed them, also have tried the I forgot my password selection to see if that would move things along.
Has anyone else had similar problems? I'm not sure how to proceed at this point.
Maybe I'm too impatient, but I really assumed I could become a member and use the site immediately.
Thanks for all the help! Sharon

I may be wrong here but 27bucks.com does not sell anything. They strictly provide a way to earn awards. You get points for various things (e.g. signing up for credit cards or auto clubs; viewing web sites, etc.) and then redeem these points for awards (e.g. Disney Dollars).

You might try www.connections123.com. Before you do, see if 27bucks.com offers points for joining connections123.com. If not, you might try joining through MyPoints. (See http://www.mousesavers.com/connections.html for more info.)

27bucks.com is an awards site, I just joined connections through their site and got 1,300 points, that is where u get the food vouchers. At 27bucks u can earn points toward disney dollars.

Thanks for your quick response, I think I have it straight now. I get the vouchers through Connections which I can sign up for through 27bucks.com. I'm looking forward to earning Disney Dollars!

I recently signed up for 27bucks.com as well. Can you tell me how long it took for your points to be credited? I still don't know much about this program.
Thanks.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I signed up for 27bucks.com as I posted yesterday and am still unable to access the site to actually use it to sign up with connections. Strange! Any ideas?

It usually only takes a few days to get the points posted to your account.

Second, did you get the welcome email to activate your account and did you click the link in it? If so you should be able to go there and log in. I have to go to the main page and then click earn or spend for the page to come up with the log in on it.

HTH!
Amanda

Okay, I'm really feeling pretty stupid right now. I'm finally able to log on, but then I'm having trouble actually finding connections123 so I can join. When I go to the section where you type in a search, I type in connections123 and get a bunch of different sites, none of which appear to be the right one. Sorry to be such a pest, but could you help me one more time?:confused:

Click on the earn tab and then click on get points for completing offers and it will take u to the offers, I think connections is on pg 2 of the offers

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :) Sometimes the simplest things are difficult. lol Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter