2400 pictures! Beach Club, Universal, and Bay Lake Tower Grand Villa-COMPLETE!

It's our last day! :sad1: I think I could live here forever! Avery's right there with me too. So, we brought our suitcases down to check in for DME. The in-laws were leaving a couple hours before we had to, but we all had time to go back to MK one last time.
DSCF2908.jpg
DSCF2910.jpg

I'm not sure why Max is looking so mischevious here, but it gives you a good look at their t-shirts. Appropriate for the last day I think. The cousins sure have enjoyed their time together. They'll really miss each other when we go our separate ways again!
DSCF2913.jpg

MIL had a little trouble checking in her luggage. The corner had broken off of her driver's license (and the corner was missing.) I hope she can get on the airplane!

DH and I walked all the kids over to MK while they were sorting things out. You know us, we can't stand to miss rope drop! We only missed it by a minute. The rest of the group caught up to us just as we finished renting the stroller for the day. The kids hadn't been on the Tomorrowland Speedway yet this trip, so that was top priority this morning!
DSCF2914.jpg

DSCF2915.jpg

DSCF3029.jpg

The next must-do was to get over to see the fairies just as Toontown opened! We did NOT want to end up in an hour wait! While we were waiting for RD at TT, Kyle and Avery brought there balloons to pass onto other kids who would enjoy them. Avery was pretty upset after she gave it away though. We didn't bring my kids balloons to pass on because Ella had drooled all over them or something sticky was all over them, so they weren't in good enough shape.

Pictures of Tink and friends coming next...

The wait was still lengthy even arriving right at RD. It was a good experience though. The photopass pics are better, but here are mine (taken over there shoulder.) We'll see if I get ambitious once I finish the TR and add our photopass pics too.
DSCF2923.jpg

DSCF2924.jpg

DSCF2925.jpg

I guess I didn't take any pictures with the other fairies since I knew we were getting the photopass anyway.

I think the kids probably did another ride or two on Goofy's Barnstormer before we went back to Fantasyland.

You know Ella and Avery HAD to have one last ride on IASW! They must be the biggest fans! We all went on again.
DSCF2950.jpg

DSCF2948.jpg

DSCF2951.jpg

We started heading toward Crystal Palace where we had lunch reservations. The show in front of the castle was just starting so we actually found a shady place to stand and see it. It was sooo hot!
DSCF2956.jpg

Does Ella look like an enthusiastic Disney fan, or what? She sure enjoyed eerything especially considering she's only 15months old!
DSCF2969.jpg

DSCF2976.jpg
DSCF2977.jpg

I went ahead to check us in at Crystal Palace. It's such a pretty area.
DSCF2981.jpg

DSCF2985.jpg

It was just opening for lunch, so it was crowded as they began seating.
DSCF2982.jpg

DSCF2984.jpg

What a good group of kids! I can't tell you how awesome they all were on this trip!
DSCF2988.jpg

Up next: Pictures from lunch, the last few hours of park time, and the surprise encounter that made Max's day!

I'm very late, but about halfway through the trip report!!!:thumbsup2 We only have one little boy right now, but are wanting to have 2 or 3 more children,:grouphug: so I wanted to see how Disney is done with that many kids! Your kids did fabulous it sounds like and are adorable to boot!!!

Great update! Looks like they are having a good time and it is good that all were well behaved. My daughter loved Disney at 15 months also. When she was younger about 5 months she had a good time playing with her feet or smiling at people.

I'm very late, but about halfway through the trip report!!!:thumbsup2 We only have one little boy right now, but are wanting to have 2 or 3 more children,:grouphug: so I wanted to see how Disney is done with that many kids! Your kids did fabulous it sounds like and are adorable to boot!!!
Thank you so much! I hope you get your wish! We're working on #4 right now and perhaps there will be a 5th in our future. I'm hoping we'll have many Disney trips together and hopefully more with the extended family too. It sure is nice having extra adults around! And actually the kids are easier to take care of with their cousins around to keep them occupied.

Great update! Looks like they are having a good time and it is good that all were well behaved. My daughter loved Disney at 15 months also. When she was younger about 5 months she had a good time playing with her feet or smiling at people.
Thanks! We took Jacob when he was 5 months and he had a good time then too. He would have had a good time anywhere--but we had a great time and he obviously loved the nonstop attention. The only thing he didn't like were the dark restaurants like Coral Reef and the one in Mexico.

Here are a few pictures from lunch at Crystal Palace. It was funny that we could see Kyle's internal struggle to be too old for character interaction and wanting to get in on it. :laughing: He was almost 7 on this trip. It's amazing how kids change so fast! The rest of the kids enjoyed it immensely!
DSCF2994.jpg
DSCF3003.jpg

Ella liked signing her own autographs. She was a little leary of these characters anyway! :rotfl:
DSCF2996.jpg

DSCF3006.jpg
DSCF3012.jpg

DSCF3015.jpg

After lunch we had very little time left before the in-laws had to leave. We decided to spend it in Tomorrowland.

DSCF3020.jpg

DSCF3021.jpg

We took a ride on the TTA/People Mover. The perfect ride to facilitate Ella's afternoon nap.
DSCF3022.jpg

DSCF3027.jpg

Then it was time to say "Goodbye." It was sad to see them go! And soon we would be going too!
DSCF3033.jpg

Coming up: Max's surprise! and one of the least likely thing to be doing at the Magic Kingdom.

You got some great pictures. Isn't it funny how they think it isn't cool to see the characters but still really want too.

It must have been sad as every one is getting ready to leave. We had that last year when my oldest daughter and my 2 grandchildren left on the ME as they live in CA.

This year they came back with us for a few days which was nice.

I can't believe your trip report is nearly over :sad1:

I've really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the next part.

After saying goodbye, we went for another ride on Buzz Lightyear.
DSCF3035.jpg

This must be Jacob's attempt at acting sad to be caught in jail. :rotfl:
DSCF3038.jpg

I also talked Jacob into trying Stitch's Great Escape. I warned him of the terrible smell, and he was more concerned about when that was going to happen than being afraid of the "ride."
DSCF3040.jpg

As we walked off of this ride, I noticed everyone looking up at the sky. Then I remembered that a space shuttle was launching this afternoon. Cool! Watching it fly over Space Mountain was a pretty neat setting.
DSCF3042.jpg

While this was a unique experience and made DH's and my day, this is still not Max's favorite part... We'll get to it soon. ;)

I cannot believe that tomorrow makes exactly 4 months since I started this TR! I'll do my best to finish it tomorrow. It was more work than I imagined! Thanks to everyone who writes TRs and thanks to all the readers! Especially those who have taken the time to comment and keep me motivated! :goodvibes

I cannot believe that tomorrow makes exactly 4 months since I started this TR! I'll do my best to finish it tomorrow. It was more work than I imagined! Thanks to everyone who writes TRs and thanks to all the readers! Especially those who have taken the time to comment and keep me motivated! :goodvibes

You are sooooo right! TRs take forever, but a great way to relive the trip!...I'm almost done with mine, too. One more installment and that's it. And by the way....congrats!!!!! How exciting for your family! Best of luck!

Don't think I could stay with writing one so never started one.

I see you will be going at Christmas which I knew but didn't know it would be your first time. Love it at Christmas time. We went one day last year but the high was 38 degrees so it much colder than normal and we only went to MK.

You are sooooo right! TRs take forever, but a great way to relive the trip!...I'm almost done with mine, too. One more installment and that's it. And by the way....congrats!!!!! How exciting for your family! Best of luck!

Thank you! I've definately enjoyed reading your TR!

Don't think I could stay with writing one so never started one.

I see you will be going at Christmas which I knew but didn't know it would be your first time. Love it at Christmas time. We went one day last year but the high was 38 degrees so it much colder than normal and we only went to MK.

We are sooo looking forward to the Christmas trip! I hope it's a little warmer when we go! :laughing: This will also be the longest trip we've ever taken to WDW! We start with one day at AKV and then a 3 night Wonder cruise, then 5 *free* nights off property, then 3 nights at BWV. We're really making good use of our APs!

Had to find this TR again. I'll really try to finish it up today! It's gone on too long! (I also haven't done the other half of my photobook for this trip!) The next trip is coming soon (2 months) so I better wrap this up. If I do a TR next time, it will be abbreviated--like Cliff notes! :rotfl: I know I'm going to take a million pictures since it'll will be our first Christmastime trip--and so many fun things going on!

After watching the shuttle for a moment, we went to Monster's Inc. Ella was sleeping in her daddy's arms. I forgot how cute the show is. It was a good time. Ella woke up after the first few minutes too.

Time was running out, so we ambled toward Main Street. Much to Max's surprise and delight we ran into the TALKING GARBAGE CAN! For those of you who have hung in here through the whole report, perhaps you recall how Max checked every garbage can at Epcot to see if it talked. :rotfl: I told him there was only one talking garbage can and that it wasn't even at Epcot, but it didn't deter him!
DSCF3047.jpg

I was surprised to see it there too, because it's a Tommorowland can and it was technically on Main Street. It was entertaining people waiting for the afternoon parade. Since the parade was about to start, we waited there to see it too.
DSCF3049.jpg

Jacob was too hot, so he had to find a shady spot. Oh what a joy to be so little that you can find shade practically anywhere!
DSCF3052.jpg

DSCF3054.jpg

DSCF3056.jpg

DSCF3077.jpg

DSCF3079.jpg

We had time to leisurely stroll through a few stores. We stopped by the art gallery where the boys had to color! What? After ten days of Disney, they think coloring is blast!? :confused: :laughing:
DSCF3085.jpg

DSCF3087.jpg

DSCF3084.jpg

Here are their masterpieces which a CM hung up for them and gave them certificates for being the artists of the day. Disney really does things right!
DSCF3094.jpg
DSCF3095.jpg

We had a couple more snack credits to use before we left, so one last stop...the confectionary.
DSCF3097.jpg

DH always falls for the nut cluster thing, but always regrets it. I chose the huge peanutbutter cup. I regretted that too. It's not that it taste good, it was just too rich. It needed to be shared with like 8 people, and you really couldn't save it for later because it melts too fast in the heat. I should have just picked up a rice crispy treat or a drink or something. Oh well, I like trying new things and I wouldn't if it weren't for snack credits.
DSCF3098.jpg

And finally, we have to say goodbye. I never want to go home, no matter how long we are in WDW! At least I know we'll be returning soon!

And that completes my TR! Thanks for reading along! I'll spend some time organizing it eventually. I'll put links on the first page to the updates--but it will probably take me another month! Bye for now!

Enjoyed reading along and looking at all the pictures! I'm a big picture person, too...you can never have too many, right!? I know what you mean about leaving WDW...always depressing. At least we always know there's a "next time"!!! We leave in 12 days for our surprise Halloween trip:dance3: The kids have no clue...only 3 nights, but better than nothing. I'll be anxiously awaiting your Christmas trip report;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter