24 hour check-in SWA

DisneyFEB2013

Mouseketeer
Our printer is currently down and we won't be getting a new one before our trip. So, my question is....I plan on checking in Friday at 7:30 am. I know you can print out your boarding tix when you check-in. Can I check-in at 7:30 and then print the boarding passes out later on when I will have access to a printer? Or, can you only print out when you check-in?

Thanks!

You can check-in at 7:30 and then just print your boarding passes at the airport counter when you check your luggage or if you aren't checking luggage you can print the passes at an airport kiosk before heading through security.

As the PPs have noted, it's the checking-in part--not the printing out part--that matters for getting your boarding numbers. Once you have checked in you can print your BPs at any time after that and still have the same boarding numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter