21st birthday

Disneypixy

Earning My Ears
So in April it's my 21st birthday I'm super excited that my parents have agreed that we can go to wdw! It will be my 10th trip to a Disney resort (I have been to wdw 9 times and dparis once). I'm just at a loss of what special things to do for my family, I've seen pixie dust gifts and things like that any ideas? My DDad isn't a huge fan but wants to go cause it makes me and DM happy. I'm just so excited!

Many 21 year olds like going to Epcot to "drink around the world." Of course, I'm turning 21 next month and not too interested in that stuff :) Would your parents maybe let you do a special experience like the dolphin thing at Epcot? That's the kind of stuff I always ask my mom for when we go on a bday trip for me. Lol!

And maybe you can find something your dad will enjoy too? Do you share a mutual love for a certain character? Maybe a character meal then!

I vote for Drinking Around "the World" in Epcot and ending with a night at Jellyrolls (dueling piano bar and sing-along) at the Boardwalk!

You could try one of the behind the scenes tours. They can be really interesting (like keys to the kingdom, segway, etc)

There used to be at least one company that would plan special happenings for you at WDW....don't know if they're still around or what there name was.

I'm going for my 21st birthday in March! I decided a few months ago that I can't turn 21 here in Maryland...that it NEEDS to be in Disney. My mom jumped at the chance for another trip, my dad and one of my sisters will be along for the ride!

Here are the special things I have planned so far:

Club Level at the Beach Club - I chose this because it looks absolutely beautiful PLUS the location. I'm turning 21! I wanna be as close to Epcot as possible!! :cloud9:

Keys to the Kingdom Tour - This will actually be on my sister's birthday! (Mine is the 10th, hers is the 12th...we're 2 years and 2 days apart!) She has been talking about going on this tour for a while...it was going to be a surprise for her...but we told her and now shes more excited about the trip. win/win! :hyper:

I've had a HARD time deciding on my birthday dinner. I think I've decided on The Flying Fish Cafe. I will be noting all birthday celebrations on all the reservations, so if Disney decides to pixie dust us, they can! I'm not expecting anything though!

For my sister's birthday dinner, she wants to eat at Be Our Guest. Of course...she told me this LAST NIGHT. SO the best time we got was 8:25pm...which wont be bad since we're all adults...it'll just be different! PLUS, I can drink wine at dinner...Alcohol in MK for my 21st? Yes please. :drinking1

I don't drink now, but I have an odd feeling I wont like Beer...SO I've been researching alcohol served in Epcot so I can do the drinking/eating around the world (I know there are a few countries where I would prefer to eat something then to drink something!)

I'm still trying to plan more magic. Maybe a cake? I'm not sure!

Are there certain things you're in to?

I'm kind of in the same boat with my Dad. He says he doesnt want to go...but we all know he does. He's happy as long as he doesn't know how much money we're spending! :lmao: His idea of a vacation is to lounge around all day...which is why I chose a deluxe resort! It'll force us to slow down a bit and just enjoy our vacation! We're used to spending a majority of our time in the parks. Now we can relax and just take it slow! Disney done differently! and I'm looking forward to it! :goodvibes

How about the Segway tour in Epcot?

Just make sure you do it before you "drink around the world."

I vote for Drinking Around "the World" in Epcot and ending with a night at Jellyrolls (dueling piano bar and sing-along) at the Boardwalk!

I agree! Drinking Around the World and Jellyrolls! I also highly recommend staying at an EPCOT resort when you are attempting this.

For my sister's birthday dinner, she wants to eat at Be Our Guest. Of course...she told me this LAST NIGHT. SO the best time we got was 8:25pm...which wont be bad since we're all adults...it'll just be different! PLUS, I can drink wine at dinner...Alcohol in MK for my 21st? Yes please. :drinking1

random fact there is no alcohol in MK

so im super excited. my parents have been doing beers around the world for as long a i can remember, i on the other hand dont really like beer so im doing just drinks/shots around the world (im making teeshirts)

www(dot)easywdw(dot)com/adults/drink-around-the-world-at-epcot-world-showcase-disney-world/

i have decided on the actual birthday:

arrive at the opening of magic kingdom

keys tour (thank you for that recommendation)

lunch at be our guest

then late afternoon move over to epcot and then Le Cellier for dinner

and watch the fireworks and just have a good time

im just looking for things to do that will make this trip extra special we have done dinner at cinderellas castle (did that for DM last year) and the segway tour is AMAZING book an early morning slot and you get to go around the world before its open

thank you all for your feedback
princess:

DBF and I are taking a trip in May for my 21st, even though its in February! Our first night there is a Friday and we have Le Cellier ressies and plan on having a few drinks around the world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter