21st Birthday ideas?

KingKong192

Earning My Ears
Hey! I just joined like an hour ago and I can't believe I didn't find this place sooner! Anyways Me and my friends are planning to go to Disneyland for our 21st birthdays. I've been 21 for a three months now and our last friend of the group turns in July and that's when we are going.

Is Disneyland a good place for celebrating? We are not big drinkers btw, and one of my friends who has never been to Disneyland thinks its just a kids place and wants to go to Vegas instead. I try to tell her its not just for kids but she is so adamant on how immature we are being for our 21st! Have any of you guys gone Disney for your 21st?

I love Disneyland, but I went to Vegas on my 21st birthday. When you turn 21, everything Vegas has to offer you becomes avaliable. It really depends on what you and your friends are looking for.
I am not trying to talk you out of Disneyland, but there is a time and place for drunken debauchery... You are 21 so the time may be right, but Disneyland is definitely not the place. Again, it depends on what you are looking for.

We do like vegas but we looked at prices and it's pretty expensive for poor college students with jobs like waiters and babysitting lol!

I actually think Disneyland can be great for a 21st birthday celebration. When you get to Disneyland you can go over to City Hall and get birthday pins to wear in the parks. Many of the cast members will greet you with a "happy birthday" and some times magic can happen. Many of the rides are just as fun for adults as they are for kids. While there is no alcohol served in Disneyland (except Club 33), you can have alcohol with a meal at some of the eateries in DCA. There is also Downtown Disney to explore. In fact I think you and your friends might enjoy Trader Sam's. You can get a bite to eat there enjoy a drink. Trader Sam' does offer some no-booze options.

Last edited:

Ah you are talking about my 2 favorite places in the world, I would do Vegas... you can do it on the cheap(er) side and still have an amazing time... but Disney is of course a great option ... even iuf you do decide to have a drink here and there then you must make your way to the Cover bar at DCA and have a Black Pearl cocktail and/or a Zombie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter