20th Anniversary Suggestions

DVC Sadie

<font color=royalblue>Those mashed taters are soun
I have posted on other boards but I thought maybe all of you guys could help! We are Dinks and would like suggestions for a once in a lifetime vacation. All suggestions would be greatly appreciated and desperately needed. Sincerely and thank you in advance. :thumbsup2

Dinner at Victoria and Albert's. It is one of 46 restaurants rated with five diamonds by AAA.

Definitely do dinner at Victoria & Albert's! This is our 4th year of doing our Anniversary Trip out there. We try to get Concierge (Lodge House) at the Grand Floridian for two nights and celebrate with dinner at V&A. Let them know ahead of schedule and they'll even personalize your menus with your anniversary year. Also, don't forget to stop by in the Grand's gift shop downstairs. Since the Wedding Pavilionis so close, they have a lot of wedding related items. We picked up a Mickey & Minnie bride and groom figurine for our 5th Anniversary. Have you thought about renewing your vows? They offer a package for that, too.

I don't know if you are talking about WDW but my DH and I did the Western Carribean cruise for our 20th last year. It was wonderful. It would not be our trip of a lifetime because we are still planning on Hawaii, Australia, etc. And of course more trips to WDW. But I would highly recommend it.

Me ::MinnieMo DH ::MickeyMo

164 days and counting till September 2006-BCV and VB :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter