20th anniversary shirt request.

selinatom

Earning My Ears
I am looking for a design for me and my husband to wear for our 20th anniversary. I have seen a Mickey and Minnie side profile kissing with a heart that I like but I also like something similar to the celebration buttons that you get at Disney. I would like it to say "Celebrating 20 Magical Years... Happily Ever After" October 21, 2015. Maybe with names if there is room.
Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a design for me and my husband to wear for our 20th anniversary. I have seen a Mickey and Minnie side profile kissing with a heart that I like but I also like something similar to the celebration buttons that you get at Disney. I would like it to say "Celebrating 20 Magical Years... Happily Ever After" October 21, 2015. Maybe with names if there is room.
Thanks in advance.
What about something like this? If you like it let me know the names, I can change the colors too.

Last edited:
Thank you. I like it. Would like to change the colors, not sure what would look good through. Can you make the Mickey and Minnie slighltly smaller in black and red?
Also I think we can leave the names off maybe make the Celebrating 20 years a little bigger. Thank you so much.

That looks great! Thanks so much. I am going to make a shirt for both the boys too but I have to find out what they want first. You guys are so awesome for doing this for people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter