20th and final year of Osbourne lights

Maybe at DHS or Epcot in the future but I just don't see it happening at Disney springs because it's all open and doesn't require admission. I don't think you can logistically have a ticketed event there either.
Imagine the crowds if Disney ever offered a prime light display for free? Ugh, I hate to even think about it.

Maybe at DHS or Epcot in the future but I just don't see it happening at Disney springs because it's all open and doesn't require admission. I don't think you can logistically have a ticketed event there either.

In Orlando way back in the past there was a restaurant and entertainment area called Rosie O'Gradys and the particular street, I believe Church Street, would be blocked off and they would charge people to get in. So whether it happens at DS or not is left to be seen and however improbable and unlikely it remains possible.

In Orlando way back in the past there was a restaurant and entertainment area called Rosie O'Gradys and the particular street, I believe Church Street, would be blocked off and they would charge people to get in. So whether it happens at DS or not is left to be seen and however improbable and unlikely it remains possible.
DH and I spent some time at the old Church Street Station complex a long, long time ago. We had fun but it was already getting to be way too quiet and I wasn't surprised to hear that it closed. It was a formula that just didn't work any more.

DH and I spent some time at the old Church Street Station complex a long, long time ago. We had fun but it was already getting to be way too quiet and I wasn't surprised to hear that it closed. It was a formula that just didn't work any more.

Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island took over as the entertainment district of choice.

Very excited that we will get to see them one last time. We were able to book a DVC room for the first week in December yesterday. I was so sad to hear they would be no more after this season. I'll be taking lots of video!

Just booked an impromptu 3 day trip 2nd week in December specifically to see the Lights one last time!! It has always been a favorite of ours. I just couldn't miss a chance to see them before they were gone. Found pretty good airfare on Southwest and am just buying a one day park pass. We will spend the other 2 days resort hopping to see decorations and hopefully, laying around the pool!!

Hey everyone, longtime lurker who had to finally make an account to ask a quick question. I'm 20-years old and already a Disney fanatic, parents would always take us down to Disney for vacation. Currently in college and will be unable to get back to Disney until my winter break, does anyone know how late the show usually runs? My family is looking to try and go down during the second or third week of January during my winter break. We honestly hadn't planned on going, but we've decided it's worth it to see the Osborne light show, one last time....

Hey everyone, longtime lurker who had to finally make an account to ask a quick question. I'm 20-years old and already a Disney fanatic, parents would always take us down to Disney for vacation. Currently in college and will be unable to get back to Disney until my winter break, does anyone know how late the show usually runs? My family is looking to try and go down during the second or third week of January during my winter break. We honestly hadn't planned on going, but we've decided it's worth it to see the Osborne light show, one last time....
The shows runs through the 3 of January 2016 per Disney website. You will likely be out of luck on this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter