2017 Release Watch :)

Waiting for March 2017. Debating between POFQ, CSR business class or AKL...

We are looking at POR (We would love an Alligator Bayou room!) for 2 weeks. Last week of April & the first week of May! We are so excited!!!

Feb 2017 - BW, BC, POR...going with friends. If they want to do POR, we'll do that with them, otherwise, it's time to go Deluxe!

HA HA HA!!! Which resorts are you considering? We are thinking of Polynesian, Contemporary, Beach Club, Wilderness Lode, & Animal Kingdom Lodge. Originally I was all about the poly, bc its on the monorail and we have stayed Contemporary & Grand Floridian before, so I thought we HAD to stay at poly, but then I started researching the 2016 prices and they were crazy expensive! Then I talked myself right out of "needing" a monorail resort lol...so I decided to explore the non monorail resorts. I even have a cheat sheet of what resorts offer what in comparison to the other resorts lol. Right now AKL is at the top of the list because they have their own bus and because of giraffes LOL. My toddler LOVES giraffes. Basically its going to come down to who has the better deal and what the resort offers, lol

Same here. We are comparing across hotel levels so Pop, CBR or POR, Poly, Wilderness or Contemporary. I would LOVE to do Poly but savings on discount will play the biggest role.

UGG!!!! The wait is KILLING ME!!! I just want to make this deposit and be done with that part and onto the rest of the planning process

Hoping to put a trip together for May 2017, can't wait for prices to come out!

Just waiting on September 2017 or whenever my boyfriend's sister who is getting married at Disney will just finalize the plans lol.

End nov-dec 2017 Realistic dream trip. We have been trying to find a way to get back for 10 years. Our first trip was messed up with my parents and sister at the time. I am planning ahead, and thinking of it as a Redo dream first trip to wdw. This may be a once in lifetime trip or it could become an every 5 year trip but we are trying to make it the best we can just in case.

I'm waiting for June of 2017 too! This trip is to celebrate my DD's high school graduation. I'm worried it might be our last trip together. :(

Haha, I figured I would be the only one planning so far in advance :) My friends and family think I am off the wall with my planning! We haven't been to WDW in 10 years - have been doing the cruise thing the past several years, and I got the sudden itch last week to go back to WDW, even though my DH and DS have no desire to join me, but it hit me full force! My DD is getting married in October this year and I only wish I had got the itch a few months ago and would`ve had available time to go for a last mother/daughter trip before she got married, but alas there is no free week that we could both take off before her wedding. So, I guilted DS (15) to come with me next year - probably sometime between end of August and mid December (I am definitely a low crowd person)! Hoping to also get either a good room only discount or free dining. It looks like free dining is pretty much every year during that time period - am I correct? The FD would really be worth it if I go with my DS as he is a huge eater! That will be the only thing that will make him happy - he really does not want to go but I am hoping once he gets there he will see just how much fun it is :yay:

Me too! I signed up for my first 10K for charity on Disney marathon weekend, and we've decided to bring my parents along with us. That means we need at least two (bed)rooms, one for my parents & one for 2 kids and my DH. I really-really-really want to stay onsite, but fear it will just be over our budget.

Does anyone have any past experience with the posting of January rates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter