2017 Release Watch :)

Crap, I better make a payment on my Disney Visa then, so I can put my down payment with it. (Does that count if going through a TA?)

If you use a TA same thing. They can book you when the Chase option opens but you have to use your Chase card for down payment at least.

You must put your deposit down using the Disney Visa. You can pay the remainder with whatever card you want.
What if you already have a package that was booked with a separate card? How would the Disney Visa apply to that?

What if you already have a package that was booked with a separate card? How would the Disney Visa apply to that?
When you call to change it over to the promotion ,if it is a Disney visa one, they will have you put down an additional 200 deposit on your card

When you call to change it over to the promotion ,if it is a Disney visa one, they will have you put down an additional 200 deposit on your card
Thanks! That is what I thought. I don't have the Visa but my mom does. Can she use her Visa for both her and my packages?

Would love to plan a June 2017 trip. Have 2 graduating college and 1 with one year left. Soon they will be taking on jobs and it won't be easy to get everyone together. Hoping for a discount or free dining. Have always stayed at the Polynesian but they are way beyond our budget now. Thinking of Coronado since the moderates now have queen beds.

Waiting for January! Hoping for a great discount.... Last time we went in Jan it was free dining...sad that WDW isn't offering that anymore.

Waiting for January! Hoping for a great discount.... Last time we went in Jan it was free dining...sad that WDW isn't offering that anymore.
There is always hope! But I will be thankful for any discounts. We are going end of Feb - beginning of March and it will be my partners 50th Anniversay. My hubby and I went in Feb of this year for our 20th.

Would love to plan a June 2017 trip. Have 2 graduating college and 1 with one year left. Soon they will be taking on jobs and it won't be easy to get everyone together. Hoping for a discount or free dining. Have always stayed at the Polynesian but they are way beyond our budget now. Thinking of Coronado since the moderates now have queen beds.
We have Caribbean Beach booked. My brother's family didn't like Cornado. We did like POR. My dream is one of the deluxe one of these days.

Have you seen anything? I'm looking for end of June now, and I've just started researching...

Thanks! That is what I thought. I don't have the Visa but my mom does. Can she use her Visa for both her and my packages?
I believe she can but she will have to put a $200 deposit on each package. I'm not sure how it would work with the names on the ressie though. You can call reservations and ask them though before the specials are released.

I believe she can but she will have to put a $200 deposit on each package. I'm not sure how it would work with the names on the ressie though. You can call reservations and ask them though before the specials are released.
My mom did this last year for her room/package and also my room/package and it was just fine.

Thanks y'all! I know it is just a few days between be discounts but I sure don't want to miss out on the Visa special.

Ugh! Maybe it will be a leak tomorrow with the bookings on Monday. It's killing me. One year it wasn't until end of Oct....I won't survive that long. Another year it was a July release.

Maybe they are reevaluating and making a better package because attendance has been horrible low the last 2 weeks......a girl can dream.

I called the other day to ask a question about modifying a trip (planning on going in Feb 2017 for my 40th bday). I asked about upcoming specials to see if I could get any info and she suggested looking in December. Ummm, I don't think so! My Mom and I have been checking daily - the wait is stressing us out! :-{

I called the other day to ask a question about modifying a trip (planning on going in Feb 2017 for my 40th bday). I asked about upcoming specials to see if I could get any info and she suggested looking in December. Ummm, I don't think so! My Mom and I have been checking daily - the wait is stressing us out! :-{
Oh a December wait would be just horrid! LOL. Plus many people are reaching their final payment by that time. We are going the last Friday in Feb and our payment is due in Jan.

Oh a December wait would be just horrid! LOL. Plus many people are reaching their final payment by that time. We are going the last Friday in Feb and our payment is due in Jan.

I know, there's no way. I don't get it!

I know, there's no way. I don't get it!
I guess they either don't know or definitely can't say. I know a TA is not supposed to leak anything but we see it all the time. Until then I will keep dreaming of a HUGE discount. :genie:

We're going Marathon Weekend and planning to follow the discounts. So it's about 1) how much of a discount; and 2) where those discounts are available. We booked BWI standard for now - just to have a room we'd be OK with in case there are no decent discounts. But we hope to upgrade to BWI CL with a good discount. And if that's not available, we'd consider CL at BC, YC or Poly. Since all of that impacts ADRs, it would be nice to have this settled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter