2016 trip May vs Sept

Disneymooners4eva

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip next year and was wondering on public opinion on May vs September. We just can't decide!

May:
- DH and I went to WDW for our honeymoon May 2011 and it would be so fun to take our DS (18 months then) at the same time and go for our anniversary.
- I know they usually offer hotel discounts for this travel period
- Weather is nice and sunny!

September:
- free dining! I feel like DS is going to want snacks often and it would be so much more convenient to just pick up a snack when we need it
- lower crowds
- cheaper hotel

What do you guys think!?

I would pick May...better weather and lower crowds. With "free dining" September was sooooo busy this year! I have lived next to Disney for 14 years and never have I seen a September like this one was, it was packed! In my opinion May is so nice!

I just got back from a week at WDW. I was pretty surprised at how busy it was after hearing about the low crowds in September. If next Sept is anything like this, Id go in May.

these are our favorite two months as well... the weather in may is so much nicer! i also love free dining though. i have no solutions, we go through the same debate every year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter