2016 OKW Christmas Tree exchange-Tree has been sent!

sarahk0204

DIS Veteran
***SIGNUPS HAVE ENDED FOR 2016. THANK YOU.***

The tree is on its way to WDW.

Heading to OKW? Join us for the Christmas Tree Exchange. Post here or send me a PM.

General tree exchange information can be found here: http://www.disboards.com/threads/14th-annual-dvc-christmas-tree-exchange.3525901/

I will post the families and dates here:

November 22-29 Karabear15
November 29 - December 5 boyt
December 5-12 Hammill9508
December 15-20 julie1218
December 22-27 SaintLouie
January 1-8 frkymcky

Last edited:
My family and I will be celebrating our first WDW Christmas this year and are staying at OKW from December 22nd - 27th. We'd love to participate in the Christmas Tree Exchange!

My family will be at okw from November 29th until December 9th and we would like to be part of the tree exchange. Thank you,

My family will be at okw from November 29th until December 9th and we would like to be part of the tree exchange. Thank you,

I need to send you a PM (Start a conversation) to get additional info from you. I cannot do so right now because you don't have enough posts on the DISboards (I think you need 10?) Please do some commenting so that I can send you the PM. Thanks!

I will go ahead and reserve your spot for now.

boyt, I still cannot send you a PM. Please comment some more so you can join the exchange. Thanks!

We will be at OKW 1/1-1/8/17 celebrating our DD's birthday. Because of her birthday being so close to Christmas, we usually leave our tree up until AFTER her birthday. I think it will be a great surprise for her if we had a tree in our villa during our stay. Will the tree still be available? If it will be, please PM me with details - and shipping the tree back will be no issue for us at all.

Thanks!

boyt, I still cannot send you a PM. Please comment some more so you can join the exchange. Thanks!

Thanks for getting your post count up. I sent a PM

We would love to participate in the exchange we will be there 12/5 - 12/12.

I can get you the tree 12/9-12/12. PM on the way.

We will be at OKW 1/1-1/8/17 celebrating our DD's birthday. Because of her birthday being so close to Christmas, we usually leave our tree up until AFTER her birthday. I think it will be a great surprise for her if we had a tree in our villa during our stay. Will the tree still be available? If it will be, please PM me with details - and shipping the tree back will be no issue for us at all.

Thanks!

That would be fine. Yes, you will be the last family. I provide a prepaid label, so you just put it on the box and give the tree to Bell Services when you check out. Pretty easy. PM on the way.

Hammill9508, boyt has agreed to give up the tree a little early so that you can have it December 5-December 12. :santa:

Hi, we are travelling from the UK and will be at OKW from 14th- 22nd December it looks like these dates are already taken, any other ideas on how to get a tree in the room? Im tempted to buy one when I get out there.

Hi, we are travelling from the UK and will be at OKW from 14th- 22nd December it looks like these dates are already taken, any other ideas on how to get a tree in the room? Im tempted to buy one when I get out there.

If you have a car, Walmart, Target, and even CVS and Walgreens will have decorations to buy. Another idea is to buy something online and have it shipped to the resort, but I don't know if coming from the UK will complicate that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter