2016 Free Dining Watch (and more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know how much we are allowed to talk about this without getting in trouble... But y'all remember that magical deal everyone was talking about? I'm looking into that. Keep your fingers crossed it's a great deal. Before FD dropped i didn't want to look into it bc I already had a TA but for a big savings it would be worth canceling and going a different way.
Anyone else booked with the magical deal?

Here! We are just continuing the thread. And still watching for free dining if we didn't get it before ;)

If you keep checking, random FD rooms come up. I was playing with the website before and saw a CSR pool view free dining room. Might still be there even.

Out of curiosity (bc I've been playing with the site too) - I've been adding days and notice if I add 1 day or 2 days to our trip - different rooms pop up. Say I book that deal and then call to cancel the last day or 2 off my trip - do you still get to keep the FD. Also following for "magical deal" info LOL

Google it and you'll probably see. I would like to hear some reviews though bc I'm scared to book some deal without knowing it is legit you know?

I'm still following too. We are booked at All Star Music with free dining and it saves us around $400 but I sure was hoping for Pop. I think the dates 9/30-10/06 are very popular, since this gives us free dining for school fall break and availability has been very slim. I was on line at 4:20 and the only thing in moderate to choose from was CSR.

We traveled last year 9/21-9/28 and got FD at POP. I don't think I could ever go again during that time of year. It was so hot and the busiest I have ever been to DW (I think that was our 13th trip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter