2016 DVC Dining Plan Rates Released yet?

rainboots

DIS Veteran
I see 2016 rates published on a few websites, but the company we are working with says the 2016 rates have not yet been released? Help! I make ADRs in a week & would prefer not to prepay for CRT for 10 ppl!

DVC doesn't release dining plans until later in the year, I assume they have to sign a contract. You can add it up to 48 hours before check-in, so there's no rush.

DVC doesn't release dining plans until later in the year, I assume they have to sign a contract. You can add it up to 48 hours before check-in, so there's no rush.
Thank you, that is good to know! My rush was just that this am was my 180 & I didn't want to pay for CRT OOP to secure the reservation. We are a party of 10. Ouch!

Thank you, that is good to know! My rush was just that this am was my 180 & I didn't want to pay for CRT OOP to secure the reservation. We are a party of 10. Ouch!
That is a problem. I checked the DVC website yesterday and 2016 was not showing yet.

$600 later, I've got the ressie I wanted. I apparently have no brains, but we will be eating in the castle!! o_O

Thank you again for your help!

^^^^^ you have brains. everyone gets to eat in the castle, you get reimbursed, and happy memories are priceless..

You can call and add the Dining plan for DVC members for 2016..at least that is what I was told on DVC chat today. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter