2016 DCL add-ons

aggiedog

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any experience on how the add-ons went this year? I'm wondering if ABD/DCL made any changes after the feedback from last year.

Based information I saw posted by one of the guide's on the Baltic cruise, for the first time, ABD had 2 groups on the Magic, each with 2 guides. Not sure how many were in each group...

Based information I saw posted by one of the guide's on the Baltic cruise, for the first time, ABD had 2 groups on the Magic, each with 2 guides. Not sure how many were in each group...
Well, that sounds like an improvement to start with! (Assuming they weren't 2 groups with 50 each!)

Sayhello

Agreed, but with the fact that the ABD's were waitlisted last year, and the DCL prices keep going up and they still sell out, I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the case. Sorry, the cynic in me is coming out.

Very interesting! I'm hoping they made the groups smaller, too. Hopefully someone who is on the trip will chime in!

I just saw some pictures posted from the cruise Add on and it looks like the group that I saw the pictures of, there was about 25 in the group...I noticed that this year they visited the Abba Museum in Sweden....I was hoping we would last year, but we didn't. It also looks like they did a Palo dinner in the private dining room for the adults and also some additional activities in Helsinki.

I just saw some pictures posted from the cruise Add on and it looks like the group that I saw the pictures of, there was about 25 in the group...I noticed that this year they visited the Abba Museum in Sweden....I was hoping we would last year, but we didn't. It also looks like they did a Palo dinner in the private dining room for the adults and also some additional activities in Helsinki.
Wow! I'm trying not to be bitter about that 25, lol! We skipped part of our add-on ABD to do the abba museum and it was a highlight. Ugh on the palo dinner, too. Is it a disboards report? I'll search around for it. It sounds like they read the reports here though and/or listened to the very disappointed feedback I gave them verbally when they called.

No, it is not a disboards report, I saw it on another social media. It also looked like from the photos that they did group activities around the ship, which was one thing I mentioned in my review. because there really weren't any on ship group activities, except dinner, I tried during the days to sit with different families to get to know everyone that was on our ABD...I do hope that ABD does listen to the feedback that is provided. I was called after our Baltic cruise add on to discuss my feedback and I recently received a survey to complete from ABD.

It also looked like from the photos that they did group activities around the ship, which was one thing I mentioned in my review. because there really weren't any on ship group activities, except dinner, I tried during the days to sit with different families to get to know everyone that was on our ABD..
I mentioned this as well. Getting to know the people on the add-on ABD was definitely a lot harder than regular ABDs because of the separate dining issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter