2016 Calendar of Events & School Breaks and DLR

Feb 10 is listed as "Rivebelle Terrace Paint the Night Packages Start." Have they confirmed that Riverbelle will have PTN packages?

Good catch! I've correct it to list that it starts as a TS location on the 10th.

You had me all excited, I'd been hoping they'd announce something. The new dinner menu looks yummy, I'll be waiting patiently for your review:).

Throughout the entire month of February, DLR is celebrating Disneyland AP Days. Each week in February will have a different theme. Week 1 (Feb 1-7) is MAIN STREET TO MICKEY MOUSE week with special AP activities and giveaways throughout the parks. The most exciting things appear to be a special button series throughout the month, as well as special rare character M&Gs for AP holders (and although not related to AP days, we've already seen some rare characters meeting at the parks on a daily basis, including Louis and Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog). A nice touch to help with all of the closures that are ongoing right now. Interested to see who some of the special characters will be that they'll be showcasing.

Added CHOC Walk 2016 to the calendar. It's late this year...Sun, October 30!

Also added the Egg-Stravaganza dates!

Last edited:
2 new grad nites to add to your list
Due to overwhelming demand, additional event dates have been added!
June 2, 2016
June 9, 2016

Thank you!

Updated the list of school breaks for California schools for the latter half of the year.

The Disneyland auditions calendar has posted an open casting call for male and female parade performers for Holiday offerings including Mickey's Halloween Party and Disney ¡Viva Navidad! The listing further says that the performers "must be available for performances on weekdays and weekends from Sept. 23, 2016 - Jan. 8, 2017". This might be the first/early indications that the first MHP will be on Friday, September 23, 2016 and the holiday season will run through Sunday, January 8, 2017.

There is a separate casting call for male and female parade performers for A Christmas Fantasy Parade and those individuals "[m]ust be available for performances on weekdays and weekends from Nov. 11, 2016 - Jan. 8, 2017".

Last edited:
Any chance of an update to post 3 now that we're later in the year? This thread is really useful.

I'm trying to locate something that will tell me the predicted routine closures for December. I've found them for WDW but not for DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter