2015 Sailings

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by krhardy, Sep 17, 2013.

1. TLPL

TLPL DIS Veteran

I hope it is the other way around. I want to try Eastern C and also want to check out the refurbished Magic......

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AVS10787

AVS10787 Earning My Ears

Keeping fingers crossed for a Hawaii itinerary, missed out last year :-(

4. darwinsrule

darwinsrule DIS Veteran

There have been reports out of the BVI that have been picked up by others that DCL and NCL are in negotiations for space in Tortola. Carnival pulled out and cancelled stops effective next June when the government couldn't commit to space for them in 2015 so fingers crossed.

5. dsnydaddy

dsnydaddy DIS Veteran

LOL. I'm just the opposite. My family wants to experience the Fantasy but they're all sold on the Western Itinerary. I'm really torn if this comes to pass!

6. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

My understanding was that Tortola's port expansion was being helped by DCL and NCL. But then this apparently has been put on hold. So who knows what would then happen.

7. AquaDame

AquaDame Are we there yet?

We're the opposite - have yet to do the Western but want to sail the Fantasy again! :goodvibes

8. twindaddy

twindaddy DIS Veteran

While you easterners argue about which ship will go east or west, how about we get a ship out west. We can support it, just not the same old Mexico Cruise all winter long. Get creative DCL. You do not need to have four ships sailing out of Florida.

9. luv2sleep

luv2sleep DIS Veteran

It likely won't happen, unfortunately. :(

10. davidls

davidls DIS Veteran

:scared1::scared1::scared1: Say it ain't so!!! I sure hope not too!!! But, we do want to get back on the Magic after her re-imagined make-over................................so maybe.............................................

11. davidls

davidls DIS Veteran

Tortola would be nice for a change. Something to possibly look forward to.:cool1:

12. Zeppelin

Zeppelin DIS Veteran

during our August cruise on the Fantasy, when i was at the future reservations desk, i politely complained how the Southern Carribean itineraries were all when kids are in school (Sept)...the lady helping me said, "when the 2015 dates comes out there will be family friendly southern carib itinerary dates!" :cool1:

13. sabrecmc

sabrecmc DIS Veteran

That would be nice!!! We had a Southern Carribean booked back in 2010, I think it was, and ended up changing to a Med cruise...I never thought I'd have to wait 5 years to rebook the SC itinerary!

14. Four Swampers

Four Swampers Picture is Disney Wonder at Cabo San Lucas

I heard from a patient's mom who heard from her friend whose cousin heard from her WDW bus driver that the DCL 2015 schedule will be released in January, 2014. So I would pretty much count on that.

15. wencherous

wencherous Mouseketeer

Ugh, I'm so not patient enough!
    I was just talking to DH and we've already determined that we want either the Magic or Wonder out of PC, now to see what they offer.

Why, DCL, why make us wait sooo long?!

16. dsnydaddy

dsnydaddy DIS Veteran

Yeah I know what you mean it would have been better early Oct than Dec. I don't have a lot of extra money just before Christmas for a deposit!

17. dsnydaddy

dsnydaddy DIS Veteran

Bwahahahahahaha!