2015 Roll Call

Just changed our stay from POP to Port Orleans Riverside so we can stay in the Royal Gust Rooms ... obviously bumped up our cost but we already had decided to do a few more special things with this trip so I`ll be surprising the DW and DD with this ... I`ll let them believe we are still staying at POP for as long as possible! :)

Just getting finalized to hopefully go on August 21st for 2 weeks! Haven't been back since December 2012 so fingers crossed. Not the best time to go but had to fit it in a 4 week window between classes and blackout dates at work. But I guess these days, there's never really a "quiet" time anymore so hey ho!

I'll be flying from Vancouver and meeting up in Orlando with my parents from Scotland so double excitement :)

Just found this thread. We have booked a last minute trip. My wife and I have been wanting to take a trip, just the two of us, for quite some time. We were bouncing back and forth between a cruise or WDW. It came down to WDW once we got our taxes back so we booked a room at POP for May 16th to 21st. Not quite a full week but it's the first time are away from any of our kids. We are only doing one park EPCOT on the last day of F&G. We have never been to F&G nor have we ever done World Showcase, even though we've been to WDW about 6 times. This is going to be a "relaxing, nice dinner and conversation, spend time together" type of vacation and we are both very excited about it.

We'll be flying in October 2nd-October 8th. This'll be our first fall trip so first time getting to go to MNSSHP! We are currently booked at POP! but we will probably be switching over to CBR. Stayed there in December and loved it so we are thinking of upgrading!

Just booked our quick family trip in August just before our oldest daughter starts University in Sept. Aug 22-28 @ POP 2 rooms.

After saying last August that we were going to take an 12-18 month break from disneyland, it looks as though we are going back there this August for the second time this year!

:rolleyes1

Since we already have a December WDW trip planned for this year, I did have to agree that next year we will take a Disney break and look at other vacation spots but that's future me's problem to deal with! :P

Kelly from West Luther, ON. My Dsis and I go every year but have to go 6 months apart (well, separately) because of commitments to our farm and animals.
I have stayed at all the Values, loved, loved AoA but no discounts there. Stayed at all the mods except CBR which I'm going to in May!
Favourite park varies year to year, favourite ride Space Mountain, favourite food anything at Boma, favourite restaurant Boma!
Favourite non-ride is the little boat to FWCampgrounds, favourite lounge Mizners (classy,oh so classy)
Wishes: to be able to stay at WL one day, and to go with my sister and great-nephew (2).
Going May 6-13th CBR

I am heading down for my next trip in August. Booked bounceback last year. I was going to cancel because I was planning to head to Spain this summer to walk the Camino de Santiago, but then I needed a new car so there went my savings! LOL Glad I didn't cancel my BB because I have free dining!

Hi, I'm new around these forums, so apologies in advance if I break any protocols.

We'd booked a family cruise (my SO and kids, parents, brother and his family) over Canadian thanksgiving weekend. (Yay!) And also, during child 1's birthday. As you can imagine, she was pretty amped when she found out.

Then a funny thing happened - my cousin decided to get married and have his T.O reception that weekend. (D'oh!)

So, one mad scramble later, and we're rebooked on the Fantasy starting the following weekend. But what of C1's birthday? Well now, the four of us are planning to head down to Orlando on thanksgiving Monday and spend a couple of days - including her birthday at the parks. We have some no expire passes, so why not, right?

That said, we have not officially booked the flights or a place to stay yet, but we're more airbnb types than Disney resort types, so we probably have a bit more flexibility in that respect. But given the cruise, I think we're at least pot committed to get down there, and a few extra days in the area won't hurt.

The other big challenge is to try and book Cinderella character dining and be our guest on the birthday. Wish me luck on that one!

Driving from Montreal straight-thru on July 17. Will stay at CSR July 18-July 25 before heading to St.Pete Beach for 10 nights. This year we're celebrating DD 3rd birthday on July 22 at Chef Mickey. For the first time we are getting the DDP since we have many character meals planned (got everything I wanted) and youngest is free one last time!

So very excited, just booked our flight to make it official :) Aug. 16th Sept 2nd, staying at All star Sports for 4 nights and doing Universal, and then off to Port Orleans - French Quarter for 13 night with Free Dining, can't wait - 120 more sleeps :stitch::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::sulley::tigger:

So very excited, just booked our flight to make it official :) Aug. 16th Sept 2nd, staying at All star Sports for 4 nights and doing Universal, and then off to Port Orleans - French Quarter for 13 night with Free Dining, can't wait - 120 more sleeps :stitch::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::sulley::tigger:

I have one night at AoA on Aug 19 and then I'm moving on to Pop for 10 nights of free dining! I'm taking time from my free dining days to visit Universal. :) See you there!

Last week in June at the Poly DVC for one week then off to Fort Myers to decompress on the beach for a week...flying out of Toronto.
Enjoy your trip everyone...lets hope that Canadian Dollar keeps climbing!o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter