2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

Thanks everyone, that's good to know. I was an idiot in modifying my reservation, I thought there was a glitch, but I needed to scroll down the page and check out to move forward. It's been a long day. I am now changed to CSR, guess I need to start learning more about this resort! I figured if I was willing to pay an extra $100 for a POR/POFQ room if I was lucky enough to get a unique offer code, I should take the only mod left and run with it. Very happy with this. :)
It has a great pool, I think the bus system was awesome! Location is good in my opinion to AK, Epcot, and HS. Kind of a walk from the back, but we were close to bus stop. Asked for 8a, 8b--did not get, but think this would be a good location if you can request.

I am currently booked at POR in a river room. It is $300 more than a POP room with upgraded dining for the same dates. For those who have stayed at both, is it worth the $300 to keep the reservation or is it better to save the $300 and switch to POP?

ETA: we have only ever stayed at AoA in LM rooms.
Keep POR, it's my favorite mod! Great bus service, food court, and the beds are more comfortable. The pool area is awesome, too!

Me
I booked at CBR for September in a standard room around 8:30 p.m. tonight over the phone after I kept getting error messages on the website this evening.
me to!
Just booked a standard view for September 24th at CBR...
I'm not complaining because I'm so thrilled ( saved me another 300 dollars going from preferred to standard. But how/why are these just showing up??? So confused on the system today?

Still on hold....trying to modify my bounce back. Got on this evening in hopes free dining freed up what ive been trying ti chase down. Would hate to hang up now, ive got too much to do tomorrow to try to wait until then. Anyone want to guess what song will be playing when I finally get through?

I went crazy and just modified my FD reservation to Nov 12-21 at All Star Sports from Pop Century to get another day with FD. Only costs me a little over a hundred dollars to get another day. I hope I did not make a terrible decision.

I went crazy and just modified my FD reservation to Nov 12-21 at All Star Sports from Pop Century to get another day with FD. Only costs me a little over a hundred dollars to get another day. I hope I did not make a terrible decision.

You didn't make a terrible decision, I did the same thing as did other people here. The savings from the POP upgraded room to All Star Sports was substantial for me.

I'm looking at the website now and the only resorts left available for my dates are CBR, CSR, and OKW- all WELL over my budget. This is the exact same thing that happened last year. Of course it will be interesting to see how that changes throughout the offer period.

Talked to a wonderful cm, no luck for my reservation but she did say there were 16 others in line and then they were done for the night. Hope everyone has a good evening!

HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE! after 16 hours of calling and only getting busy a total of 843 times, 4 calls that got through to voice automated system to be put on hold and then disconnected after 2 hours of waiting
we finaly got through and was able to change 3 RESERVATIONS to the dates that were eligible add park hopper and we got FREE DINING FOR WEEK OF 25-31!! happy halloween dance!!

what a day seriously been on phone all day and I'm drained but it worked out!!

HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE! after 16 hours of calling and only getting busy a total of 843 times, 4 calls that got through to voice automated system to be put on hold and then disconnected after 2 hours of waiting
we finaly got through and was able to change 3 RESERVATIONS to the dates that were eligible add park hopper and we got FREE DINING FOR WEEK OF 25-31!! happy halloween dance!!

what a day seriously been on phone all day and I'm drained but it worked out!!

Wow that's a great score, I was convinced those dates were the most popular and wouldn't have anything. Good job!

After waiting all day to hear from my TA, she finally got through around 6:15pm, around 10 mins to 8 I received a call from her saying that unfortunately all the moderates were sold out for my dates. We were not flexible with our dates and were going no matter what we got. So she recommended seeing what we could get in the deluxe resorts since we couldn't get a reservation in a moderate. For $93 more over a moderate with no discount we ended up booking a standard room at AKL. Now depending what happens with room discounts later on when they come out will decide if we save some money and go back to a moderate or just stick with the AKL. It just stinks that there was no Disney Visa release this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter