BWV Trees have returned to New England

Terrific! In short order I will add you to the exchange. :santa:

Fa la la la, la la la la :santa:

Hoping for more families to join in holiday fun. :santa:

Tree # 2 has openings! There must be some DVC families who would like a space on the list!

:santa: :santa:

Hi Deb! Just wanted to give a shout out for how wonderful having a tree is, and what a great organizer you are!

We were the last users of tree #2 last year, and I want to thank you again for your efforts in helping make our trip magical! We won't be at WDW over the holidays this year, or I would be signing up again. (We are taking the grandkids for Easter week 2016, staying at Kidani. Anyone do Easter trees? LOL).

Anyway, I hope you are doing really well! And I encourage anyone considering participating - just do it! Coming back to the room, flipping the switch, and having a lit tree, is a wonderful addition to a Christmas/New Year's WDW vacation!

Thanks for the kind words. Still trying to get folks interested in Tree 2. :santa:

I'll be down from 12/17 thru 12/20. It's our first time down during the holidays and we'll be with our 1 year old. Just found out we're hosting family the following week for Christmas so won't have a very relaxing holiday. If there's any availability while we're there, we'd love to participate.

Unfortunately both trees are spoken for in your time frame. See post #2. If something changes I will be in contact.

Last edited:
I had to swap out the trees for flocked ones and I know that Tree # 1 is in BWV and currently being enjoyed by a family :santa:

image-jpeg.137872

One of this year's BWV trees.

A close up of the tree skirt made by my dear friend! We packed it in the box for all to enjoy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 11
I can't wait until Sunday and it's our turn! The tree skirt is so pretty :santa:

Here is BWV tree #2. It's very pretty and we are enjoying it in our room!! image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter