1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

2015 bookings

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mouseturtle, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Mouseturtle

Mouseturtle Mouseketeer

When can I make January 2015 reservations? The online system stops at December 2014 :( I am a little anxious as it will be a surprise for DS' 18th birthday :cake::cake::cake: and I can't wait!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Megara5115

Megara5115 Mouseketeer

They haven't be released yet, unfortunately. From what I have seen, estimates have been from any day now until the end of August. There is a 2015 rate watch thread in the Rates & Discounts... although so far it's more like a "want to book 2015" support group for me ;)

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

As the pp said, they can be released at any time. For years they were released in August, but have come out as early as June/July the last few years. Rumor was they would be released as early as July 10 (which didn't happen) or possibly by July 15, so it's anybody's guess as to just when they will be out.

5. readytogotodisney

readytogotodisney DIS Veteran

You can always call and book. You'll only be able to book as room only, and it'll be the highest prices for 2014, but once 2015 is released you can call back and switch to package deal and have the pricing adjusted.

6. Mouseturtle

Mouseturtle Mouseketeer

OK so now 2015 dates show up and can be chosen but when I go to book it says "special offer not available for these dates" - are they still working on them?

7. megveg

megveg Drink up me hearties, yo ho!

July 30th will be the date that 2015 packages will be available for booking.