Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi everyone I'm new here but have been reading everyones posts. We are talking about taking our 3rd Orlando trip mid August 2017. Last trip we stayed the first part of our trip at the Hard Rock delux queen room and than had two rooms at CBR. We are a family of 5 and for our next trip DD will be 20, 16 and 13. I so want to try a deluxe resort at Disney and I think with a good deal one room for 5 would be less than 2 rooms at a mod resort. I've been looking around to see what might be a good deluxe for us and I think YC would be great. DH is more a Universal fan and finds Disney to be more stressful so a nice resort that would be relatively quiet at the end of August is imporant to him. Having said that the rest of us have some say in it. I like the fact tha YC is within walking distance of Epcot and HS and that we can pop over to Boardwalk and have a look around. AK is pur favorite park but we've never minded taking the buses and have never really had any bad experiences with them. Last trip we only eat a couple of qs at the resort and eat mostly at the parks or DTD and once at Ohanas. But I would mind eating on resort if any of the restaurants are good. We don't usually do the casual places since they only take 1 credit. So what can you tell me about eating in the area? I also usually get a standard view, though on both our privious trips we've been up graded, but is there a better floor to requst that you are less likely to get a roof view? I suppose 1st floor would do that but are they usually parking lot? I think I would rather not be ground floor but honestly I'm always happy with what I get. Finally I've been reading about a magical ta that has good deals for the end od August and I'm wondering if it matters if I'm Canadian or not. I know for other TA that are online and in the US it doesn't. The best deal I can get the better especially with the dollar being down right now. My fingers are crossed it goes up some before our trip. Any how any information you can give me anout the YC would be great.

Hello!!! I see you are holding strong with your BC reservation! Woohoo!!!! :)

I'm kind of lurking all over the place as we get our 2016 plans in place....right now, it's 2 nights AoA LM room, 4 nights on Disney Dream, and then 2 nights TBD (we were thinking AKL CL, but the girls think little brother would LOVE SAB, LOL....so, you never can tell....)

Hello!!! I see you are holding strong with your BC reservation! Woohoo!!!! :)

I'm kind of lurking all over the place as we get our 2016 plans in place....right now, it's 2 nights AoA LM room, 4 nights on Disney Dream, and then 2 nights TBD (we were thinking AKL CL, but the girls think little brother would LOVE SAB, LOL....so, you never can tell....)
Holding strong...minus a brief change to a BC/GF split stay :rolleyes1 I think little bro will like ANYWHERE!! You KNOW I'm going to suggest AKL while the little man is still little (maybe instead of AoA-the values are awesome but add a baby and it's squished) and then SAB as a round off :)

My DS is a disabled Navy vet but he refuses to use a tag, he did have some problems on the safari that you can do if you are staying at AKL and he didn't say anything but the guide noticed and made sure the people in the restaurant knew he was hurting so the head waiter was really paying attention to him. Someone may have said something to the front desk, but we never mentioned it, he doesn't think he should take advantage of it and doesn't want to be treated differently than anyone else.

A true hero. Thank you and thank your son for his sacrifices.

I know he does't want recognition but the honor of just hearing about him makes me proud of my country!

Oh my goodness! Happy Birthday NinjaMom! I found this pic of you from last summer when we met! Have a smashing day!

il_570xN.600766152_l4tk.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter