• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I have some devastating news. Teena's husband Bob passed away unexpectedly this morning. Friends are with her and Jeanne is on her way to Florida.

I have some devastating news. Teena's husband Bob passed away unexpectedly this morning. Friends are with her and Jeanne is on her way to Florida.
Prayers and heartfelt thoughts go out to Teena, Jeanne, and Lily.

Last edited:
Dear Teena,

I am terribly sorry for your loss! My thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh no!!!!!! Teena, my heart just breaks for you. I'm at a loss for words .

Prayers for you,
Hugs
Missy and Richard

Oh, no! Our thoughts are with Teena and her daughter right now. :(

Oh no, how awful!!

Teena I am so, so sorry to hear of Bob's passing. You, Jeanne and Lily are in our prayers! So so very sorry.

All our love,

Jay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter