2014 Weddings!!

What month are you getting married in 2014?

• January

• February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're hoping for July 25th 2014.

Escape wedding with a dessert party reception!! Just counting the days 'till we can book.

Hi everyone,

As a Floridian who often visits Disney, I've always passed the pavillion on the monorail and said I'll get married there one day and now I plan on it! My fiance proposed May 27th, 2012 and we are getting married November 1st, 2014!

I've read a few different things so just wanted to get a direct answer....how far in advanced can I get penciled in?

I plan on having quite a big wedding of 100-130 people in the WP and then a recpetion probably at the GF.

Hello and congrats!! Since it sounds like you'll be doing a wishes wedding you can book 12 months out and pencil is 18 months out. Looking forward to your updates.

I've read that we can get penciled in at 16 months and then at 12 months you find out for sure. Since I haven't called yet I'm not 100% sure that is correct!

Thank you both! Just a couple more months then :) :) Can't wait! I will have to start my own thread with all the details as soon as it all starts coming together.

Hello all! We got engaged down there at AKL on 9/28/12! Spoke to Disney today! Hoping for a Wishes 10/4/14 WP/GF! Anyone else anxious about the penciling in/lottery in case anyone else picks same date? AH! :goodvibes

Hello all! We got engaged down there at AKL on 9/28/12! Spoke to Disney today! Hoping for a Wishes 10/4/14 WP/GF! Anyone else anxious about the penciling in/lottery in case anyone else picks same date? AH! :goodvibes

Congrats!! I know how you feel. I'm biting nails waiting for June!

Congrats to everyone. I'm planning on February 2014 not sure of the date yet. We were looking into October as well because our anniversary is Halloween but idk if thats possible. We wanted to have the ceremony in the magic kingdom but being we are having more then 50 ppl we will prob just have it at the wedding pavilion. So excited to hear everyones plans!! :0))

My fiance and I are hoping to get married September 13, 2014 in the wedding pavillion with a fantasmic viewing and reception in the tower of terror courtyard.

Someone in this thread mentioned getting penciled in at 18 months, I thought it was 16 months???

If it is 18 months I can call and tell my fiance and she would be so happy!

I am hoping to receive my contract later this week, but we currently have 1/14/2014 reserved at 2:30 at SBP. I am so excited to finally start the planning process with DFTW!

I am hoping for a wishes wedding October 13, 2014 with the ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion and the reception at Whitehall

I have booked my wedding date, and have my planning session July 29th.

We booked our Wishes Feb 26, 2014 at the Wedding Pavilion at 2:30, Reception at Living Seas Salon from 3:30-8:30pm, Dessert Party at UK Lochside 8:30 - 10:00pm. We are estimating 50 people, and most have already told us yes, except 5 people.

We are also booking group tickets for everyone coming to our wedding Feb 25th to La Nouba, instead of doing a rehearsal dinner.

Hello. We were originally planning for October 12 2014, but we have pushed the date back about a month because we want to take advantage of the Holiday decorations and possibly attend a Christmas Party with our guests.

So the new (hopefully we can get it!) date is November 16, 2014. We are right now planning wishes, but that may drop back to Escape based on how much money we can save over the next few months. We're planning a morning ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion, and brunch/lunch reception at Narcoosee's or possibly California Grill with a dessert party at Epcot that evening. Again, all that will be contingent on availability once we get to the booking window!

SO excited though!

Brooke

We will be getting married in July of 2014 at Aulani. Well hopefully July, based on 7 month availability at Aulani. But it will definetly be that summer. Super excited to finally book!

Congratulations everyone!

We got engaged in Disneyland in April this year and have decided to have a Wishes wedding in Disney World in August of 2014! We had our first wedding consultation this past weekend and would like to have the ceremony at the wedding pavilion and reception at the living seas!!! We are so stinkin' excited!!! :dance3: I can't wait to sign the contract and put the deposit down!

I look forward to chatting with all you other DisBrides! :bride:

Having our Disney Fairytale Wishes Wedding in June 2014. :banana:

Any budget saving advice is welcomed!! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter