2014 dinning plan help

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by MamaBear248, Apr 8, 2013.

1. MamaBear248

MamaBear248 Mouseketeer

hello everyone :) I am in the process of booking my family's 1st trip for May 2014 does anyone know when the 2014 dinning plan will be available ? and is there one anyone recommends ? its me my husband and my daughter who will be 6 at time of trip ... i've looked at all the places to eat at all the parks and i've picked witch ones will work best for my family I hope to do 1 characters dinning each day (will make reservations 180 in advanced :) ) any advice will be helpful in making our 1st trip truly magical :wizard: thank you

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

If you want to do a TS meal each day, then definitely go with the regular DDP. You won't be able to book a 2014 package until they set the resort prices for next year. That typically occurs in August. Happy planning!:goodvibes

4. MamaBear248

MamaBear248 Mouseketeer

great thank you very much for your help and quick response :)

5. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

You're welcome! Happy to help, and :welcome: to the Disboards!

6. Allies mom

Allies mom Mouseketeer

Askershus is really good if you want to see princesses. The food was better than most character meals.

7. memma05

memma05 Earning My Ears

We loved the character breakfast at o'hana! It's Pluto, LILO, Stitch and Mickey:) great food and a nice way to start the day before taking the monorail over to MK! We also dined at Akershus and it's a great 1 TS credit option to see all the princesses! Cinderella's Royal Table was really neat because of course it's IN the castle but I would say the food wasn't as good as Akershus and it costs 2 TS credits instead of 1!