2014 Dining Plan Prices and Brochure 2014 PRICE CHANGE - ALL PLANS AS OF 3/12/14

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by TDC Nala, Sep 15, 2013.

1. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Quick Service (2 QS, 1 snack per night):

Adult - $39.64 per night ($2.06 increase per night over 2013)
    Child (age 3-9) - $15.75 per night ($1.43 increase per night over 2013)

NEW 2014 PRICE POSTED HERE MARCH 12, 2014:
    Adult - $41.99 per night ($2.35 increase)
    Child (age 3-9) - $16.03 per night (.28 increase)

Regular Dining (1 TS, 1 QS, 1 snack per night):

Adult - $58.66 per night ($3.07 increase per night over 2013)
    Child (age 3-9) - $18.88 per night ($1.72 increase per night over 2013)

Adult - $60.64 per night ($1.65 increase)
    Child (age 3-9) - $19.23 per night (.35 increase)

Deluxe Dining (3 deluxe meals, 2 snacks per night)

Adult - $104.94 per night ($4.97 increase per night over 2013
    Child (age 3-9) - $29.51 per night ($2.67 increase per night over 2013)

Adult - $109.53 per night ($4.59 increase)
    Child (age 3-9) - $29.86 per night (.35 increase)

All dining plans include one Resort Refillable Mug per person.

The only change noted is that there are no more Peak Prices associated with the regular or deluxe dining plans. The plans are the same price all year in 2014.

DINING PLAN BROCHURES
    Links to brochure PDFs for all 2014 plans with a printing date of December 2013 can be found on this page:
    https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/planning-guides/in-depth-advice/disney-dining-plan/

Remember when you read the brochure that character meals, dinner shows and signature restaurants are listed separately from the TS restaurants!

The following restaurants do NOT accept the dining plan at all:
    All restaurants at Shades of Green
    All restaurants at Swan and Dolphin
    Victoria & Albert's (accepts the Platinum package plan only)
    Lounges (in the parks: Tune Inn, Tutto Gusto, Spice Road Table, Rose & Crown Pub (not the restaurant; the pub is separate), La Cava del Tequila)

The Premium and Platinum Package Plans are a separate program from the Disney Dining Plans, but contain a dining component very much like the Deluxe plan, the only difference being that 1) all restaurants including signatures are one credit and 2) the Platinum Plan includes Victoria & Albert's as a restaurant choice.

Premium Package price: $194 per night age 10 and over, $135 per night age 3-9.

Platinum Package price: $254 per night age 10 and over, $175 per night age 3-9.

A three-night minimum stay is required to book either the Premium or Platinum Package Plans. The Platinum package is available only for stays at deluxe resorts. DVC reservations are not eligible for the Premium or Platinum packages.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BudgieMama

BudgieMama DIS Veteran

Thank you! I was just coming to ask a question about this, and the answer was already waiting here! :D

4. mulberrybush

mulberrybush Mouseketeer

Me too! Good info!

5. steviec71

steviec71 Earning My Ears

This article calmed me down a lot. We are staying at AKL in February on the Deluxe plan and when I saw how few places (including basically all of DTD) were listed on the new brochure I think my heart stopped for a minute. I emailed the concierge about this and will post here if it's anything different from above.

6. TLMACJ

TLMACJ Earning My Ears

I'm sorry if this has been answered already somewhere. I have tried the search but I come up with no answers...

Can 2 cs credits be used for 1 tb? TIA :)

7. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

No.

8. TLMACJ

TLMACJ Earning My Ears

Darn! Disney did this the first time I had a DDP. Can I change my CS to TS when I check in if I pay the difference? I am going to be in Disney 1/2014

9. 6disneykids

6disneykids Mouseketeer

I think you have to make changes prior to arrival, I don't think they can make DDP changes (from QSDP to the standard DDP) upon arrival

10. dbramer

dbramer Mouseketeer

Keep your eyes on the mail. Just received a PIN for free dining from Jan - March. You can pay the difference for the DxDP when you book the FD.

11. TLMACJ

TLMACJ Earning My Ears

Thanks!! Hoping to get a pin too :)

12. LoveTink68

LoveTink68 Earning My Ears

So glad you posted this. I was very upset that most of the restaurants in Epcot were not on the list for 2014. I will check back in Jan to see if it is updated. I was actually contemplating if I should do Tables in Wonderland instead, since I am a DVC member I am able to acquire it for $100 and get 20% off meals and beverages. Any suggestions?

13. Mr Mannn

Mr Mannn Who da Mannn? He da Mannn!

Oh. Wait. There is no counter service option?

I thought the Dining plan 2 had one Quick Service. one Counter Service, and one Table Service.

so we're down to two meals a day for the same price?

14. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Quick Service and Counter Service are the same thing. As far as I know, the regular dining plan has always consisted of one Quick Service credit, one Table Service credit, and one snack credit per night of your stay, not per day.

15. Mr Mannn

Mr Mannn Who da Mannn? He da Mannn!

Yes, I did some research. You are right, I was wrong. Doh!

16. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

No. Any changes to your dining plan must be made no later than 3 days before your arrival date.

17. TDC Nala

There's no way to change your QS credits to TS meals.

You can upgrade to one of the dining plans that allows redeeming credits for TS meals (the regular plan has designated TS credits, and all meal credits on the deluxe plan can be used for either QS or TS meals).

18. dramadrew

dramadrew Mouseketeer

Well I am glad I checked this! My 180 ADR window was coming up and there's a restaurant that's no longer on the list. I need to figure out a new plan for that night. Thanks!

19. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

It's highly unlikely that the restaurant won't renew their contract to be part of the dining plan. Quoted from the first post of this thread:

20. disneymom443

disneymom443 Mouseketeer

It's now December and I was really hoping that the non Disney resturants would have jumped on board by now. I've already booked to of them that are not on as of yet. Hoping that they will, like past years. (San Angel and Via Napoli):thumbsup2

21. TDC Nala

Everyone's keeping an eye on the links to see when Disney updates the brochure. It isn't unusual for it to show up late in December (not this early).