(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time staying at GF!! so excited!! (in the villas) a few questions. so allearsnet says there is a hot tub by the courtyard pool... true? is there also one by the beach pool? where are good places from which to view wishes? when allearsnet says boat dock, to they mean out by the ferry pick up? I had heard a good spot was outside gasparilla grill.. do they pipe in the music? can you go watch them on the deck outside Narcosses we have eaten there quite a few tomes and have seen manypeople out there at wishes time.. I assume they pipe the music out there? again, allearsnet suggests the GF beaches.. where would the one be that you can see wishes from? thanks so much I know, a lot of questions... sorry.

Hot tub is only by the courtyard pool. It's large and nice. Wishes looks best by the dock where the MK ferry drops you off. You can see it in front of Gaspas but I think it's better at the dock. The dock is next to Narcoosees. There was music playing.

Questions from a Grand first-timer; I would love to watch wishes from one of the resorts, and have read that the boat dock is a good place at GF, is this still true? Also, I know there has been a bunch of construction at Poly, is the walkway between the GF and Poly open and easy to navigate? Thanks in advance!

Hot tub is only by the courtyard pool. It's large and nice. Wishes looks best by the dock where the MK ferry drops you off. You can see it in front of Gaspas but I think it's better at the dock. The dock is next to Narcoosees. There was music playing.

thanks so much!!!

Thanks from me as well! I didn't see your answer to this before I posted my question about wishes too.

I think it is ok, just different, lookes easier from my iphone but i just glanced at it, did not post anything.

I am in Sugarloaf.. I requested a large room because I will use a scooter (my foot is in a cast)
oh no! Hope you are ok. I am very excited or our AUG trip, My DD is four and thinks the evil step sister live at the GF! My ds is a poly fan but will do anything to keep his baby sister happy. I am so looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

Ok so you click on your user name, then on prefrence, and change it to Dark Scheme, and the hash white is gone.

It's so nice to come on here and see my countdown, while the state is closed due to yet another Monday snowstorm, but I came into work because it is year end (I stayed at a hotel withhin walking distance) and know that I will soon be in the WORLD!

We officially booked our trip this weekend! Only 299 days until a week at the Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf building!

Ok so you click on your user name, then on prefrence, and change it to Dark Scheme, and the hash white is gone.

Or you can scroll all the way to the very bottom, and all the way to the left it says "default style" - I tapped it and a menu of color schemes popped up. I chose Vacation Club theme, only because I like the colors - pale purple, peach and turquoise...very tranquil and pretty. These boards now look just the boards at wdw magic, more futuristic and not quite as cheerful as the Disboards always looked. Anyway, give it a try.

I'm also sad that I lost my silly tags...I've had them for over ten years!

:sunny:

I lost my Tinker Bell avatar and didn't know how to get it back so I used a photo I took at the Grand.
Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter