2014/2015 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun, Sept 2014-Mayl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime on the 30th that's good for you is good for me!

We have an ADR at Chefs that night (our last night) you are most welcome to join us!

Now if we could get the whole gang again wouldn't that be something!

What time is Chef's. Maybe we could meet right after I work for a little bit ... then you go to Chef's and I could head home. Is anybody else going to be around on the 30th?

I would love your opinions about what I should do for online check-in. We are a party of 8 all staying in one 2 bd villa. However, it really includes 3 separate groups: my in-laws, my BIL and his girlfriend, and my immediate family. Online check-in only allows me to put one credit card on file for everyone, but we really need it to be separate for charging purposes.

Would you go on and check in online and change the credit card part later or wait and not check in at all, and lose any chance at requesting a pack-n-play and where we want the room to be? Part of me will stress over not checking in online because I'm a planner and want it done early (and would love to get to our room faster after a day at Universal), yet part of me is worried that if I do this now, it may mess up all of our magic bands when we change it later.

What are your thoughts?

I would love your opinions about what I should do for online check-in. We are a party of 8 all staying in one 2 bd villa. However, it really includes 3 separate groups: my in-laws, my BIL and his girlfriend, and my immediate family. Online check-in only allows me to put one credit card on file for everyone, but we really need it to be separate for charging purposes.

Would you go on and check in online and change the credit card part later or wait and not check in at all, and lose any chance at requesting a pack-n-play and where we want the room to be? Part of me will stress over not checking in online because I'm a planner and want it done early (and would love to get to our room faster after a day at Universal), yet part of me is worried that if I do this now, it may mess up all of our magic bands when we change it later.

What are your thoughts?

Personally I wouldn't do online check in. I'd call and add your location request to your reservation. Either DVC or CRO according to where you booked. Then call back at 5 days to make sure your request are still there.

Then at checkin I would have all involved there with their magic bands and explain to the CM what you want to do. I hear you can do this after but it is much easier to get it taken care of at checkin.

This may not be the fastest but I personally would want to know the cards and bands are correctly assigned.

Thanks for the responses about the SV Club Level rooms. Unfortunately someone snatched up the GV room before I could change. I used the room finder on Touring Plans and they show a handful of rooms that face east and west on the lake side of the resort. Hopefully what they show on their website is accurate. I emailed IPO and asked them to put the room request on my reservation. I figured if we don't get the request we can always inquire when we check in about upgrading. Not getting a perfect view will not be the end of the world. I'm just thankful my DH can join us on this trip and we are all excited to be staying at Beach Club. We usually stay at WL, but my kids and I fell in love with BC when we went to Cape May for dinner in February. Please add us to the list for 06/04 thru 06/10.

page 266-270

BRB to complete replies

In making room requests for the BC, I was advised that a Garden/Woods view room does not qualify for a courtyard view; the room type would need to be upgraded for a courtyard view.

Did they change something? This just does not sound right.

I agree. That does not sound right. Call again?

:goodvibes:

Please can we be added to the Be Our Guest list.
Yacht Club - 18 - 30 August 2016, celebrating our 4 year Yacht Club Wedding Anniversary and DDs 12th birthday :thanks:

You bet!

:welcome: back!!!

:cool1:

Hello Beach Club friends!
We recently visited the World and stayed at Wilderness Lodge. If anyone would like to read my Trip Report, here is the link:

When is our BOMA dinner? 5 5 5! When is it? 5? No, 5:55!!

Mary

Going over to check it out! Thanks for the link!

:)

Hi Everyone,
I am new here and have spent the last few days reading a lot of these threads and different forums. My husband, daughter and I will be staying at the Beach Club, Woods view room on 9/18-9/26. This will be our first time at Disney and we are really excited to stay at the beach club. I am hoping someone can answer this question my daughter is a really picky eater and most of the ADR's that I have booked have Mac & Cheese as a selection but it is not on the menu at Cinderella's Royal table ( dinner menu ). Are the menus listed on the Disney website complete as in that is all they offer or is it possible to get something not listed on the website menu?

Thanks for help!
Denise

:welcome: to this thread and to posting on the DIS.

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1 of this thread.

:woohoo:

I don't have any experience with ordering items not on the menu. My inclination is to believe that the restaurants will do whatever they can to accommodate you, but if the CRT meals are pre-plated, that could make it difficult.

Well, I guess there is a first time for everything! We decided to celebrate our 25th anniversary (we honeymooned in Orlando) and DS's 21st birthday at the world (it helps that we're passholders and only an hour's drive away). The first time event is that we're staying at the BC, instead of "the dark side", this time - our first stay at the BC. The only room I could find (using either the AP or FL resident rate) was CL, so we'll get to see the new lounge and refurb'd rooms, as well as compare BC CL to our other CL stays.

We're only staying two nights - 5/28 and 29 - with DS's 21st birthday dinner at Yachtsman on the 29th (his actual birthday). I'll make sure he wears a birthday button. When we were there this past Feb. it was DW's birthday and almost every CM we encountered wished her Happy Birthday. The boat captain on the boat from WL to the MK even sang Happy Birthday to her!!

Looking forward to a fun couple of days.

:welcome: back!

I'll add you to the list. Hope you enjoy the Beach Club for your special celebrations.

I'm getting a little anxious hearing about making an ADR for ice cream only at Beaches and Cream. Can anyone confirm that the restaurant still has an area to order ice cream/shakes to go?

Yes and no... There is definitely a take out window where you can get ice cream, but milkshakes have been taken off the menu. My opinion is that it never hurts to ask if you want something different and if it is not too busy, maybe they will serve some other items.

:cool2:

I am considering booking YC club level. We are a family of 4 vegetarians (lean toward vegan eating). Are there enough food/snack options in the lounge to make it worthwhile?

:welcome: to this thread!

Please let us know if you book a stay and I will add you to the Be Our Guest list.

There are more pictures to see in Post 12 of this thread. Offerings at BC and YC CL are the same.

:thumbsup2

Hi Everyone. We are staying at the Yacht Club from 9/13-9/9. My parents decided they would like to join us, but it seems there are no rooms available left except for club level during those dates. I am relatively new to Disney planning so I was wondering if anyone knew why. Could there be a convention in the hotel, or is it just a very popular resort? Thank You

Not sure why there is no availability at YC for your parents for those dates. Keep checking.

Yacht club will probably be undergoing renovations at that time, but I would think it would be club level rooms worked on at that time, so that confuses me even more.

:confused3

@nanaka Have you tried getting them a reservation at the Beach Club instead? Then at least you could be neighbors and share the same pool and such. :)

Good suggestion.

:welcome: back!

I have a couple of questions.

I have a SV Club Level room booked for 6 nights. I can upgrade to GV for a total of $150. Will the view be that much better or should I stick with what I have? I have searched this thread, googled my butt off searching for photos & the best I could find was one photo on Touring Plans of an asphalt roof. If we are sitting in the chairs is the asphalt roof visible? My DH LOVES his balconies and we will be spending more time at the hotel than in the parks. He is still recovering from a major motorcycle accident he had in January and his walking is limited still.

Does anyone know if I can buy the Dooney & Bourke iPad sleeve at Beach Club or in Epcot? We will not be going to MK and I'm hoping to avoid Downtown Disney.

:welcome:

When is your trip and is it Beach Club or Yacht Club. Just wanted to make sure you know that only about half of the rooms at the Beach Club have full balconies.

I have two threads in the Resort Photo subforum- Yacht Club Room Views and Beach Club Room Views with samples of view in each category provided by past guests.

Hi BC/YC peeps,
Its been a while since I've checked this forum or the DIS for that matter (the site was blocked at work and with the smartphone app gone I just don't really get a chance to check in). Couple that with the fact that we had to skip our annual trip last year :( I have more or less just been passively keeping up on WDW. Well in what is typically our family's style we booked a trip yesterday for just over a month away! If you can please add us to the list that would be awesome. We will be there May 28th thru June 2nd. I'm trying to bring myself up to speed on everything and while I stayed pretty informed on the parks I have not kept up with anything on the resort side. My big question is regarding the renovation work that is going on. We booked a garden view room and my question is did they start renovation on the upper floors first and then working their ways down? Or is there some other pattern? How far along are they now? I know they are still doing work so ideally I'd like to put in some room request so that I could get one of the refurbed rooms. Any help is most appreciated!
Thanks
-Steve

:welcome: back!!!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Yes, as you suspect and others have replied, the renovations are happening top down. The 5th floor (club level) and 4th floor are done. Work currently on 3rd floor.

You probably want to request "Upper floor please"

4:30am in the UK, and I can't sleep..it could be that I am just a tad excited for my trip...we arrive at the YC on Wednesday! It could also be that I have soooo much to do before we leave that my brain just won't let me sleep. Anyway, just finishing my packing...am I right in thinking that there are no bathrobes in the YC rooms? Thanks.

Safe travels!

We added a day to our reservation! We will be arriving Sept 1 for five nights :). So excited as we have never stayed deluxe and this is celebrating our 20th anniversary!!

We are booked for a standard room. I know that usually means parking lot or roof view. But what about the locations of the rooms themselves? The hotel looks huge and spread out. Are most standard rooms a pretty long walk from the lobby, pool, exits, etc?

Got it! I'll add your day.

Many of the standard rooms are situated above the lobby, so they are close to elevator and other amenities like transportation and SAB, but some of the SV rooms are probably near the end of hallways, away from the central areas of the resort.

Last edited:

Early Morning Buses and Boats for pre-park opening breakfast

We are here now and were just told they no longer run buses for early morning breakfasts. The woman at the dining/transportation desk even called her supervisor to double check. She said the buses won't start until 8 since MK opens at 9. She said they stopped the early buses. She ordered a taxi (with a carseat for us) so we are set - although it's another $15. Just very surprised - MK has 3 restaurants with early morning breakfasts. Has anyone else heard this?

I'm not saying I know anything at all about the busses, BUT, they often denied the early morning busses anyway, claiming that "they start running an hour before park opening" which was never true!!

I feel bad for the person that has to be the guinea pig, but I'd rather hear it from a guest than a CM.

Ok, Chip at the Y&BC IPO just wrote back and said:

I have recently had the same inquiry from another guest, and I have confirmed with Disney Transport that we do indeed still offer the early busses to our theme parks. They begin approximately 6:45 AM. The busses will begin regular operation 1 hour prior to park open. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist for your upcoming stay. We look forward to speaking with you. See ya real soon!

Sorry for the scare - we were given bad info. Saw the MK bus at the stop at 7:15 as we drove away in our $15 cab:headache:. No one seems to be well informed about the early buses however. We asked the valet guy as we waited for the taxi - he didn't know either so he ran in for us to ask and came back out to say that he asked both people at the desk - one said no early buses anymore - the other said yes but they aren't on a regular schedule. Frustrating no one has a straight answer.

But we did see the MK bus at the Beach Club at 7:15 on a day that the park opened at 9. You will be fine.

That stinks!!! :sad2:

I was at Wilderness Lodge last week and the buses were most certainly running early for breakfasts. We hopped one to Animal Kingdom and another for BOG in Magic. There is NO WAY this is true. I have never trusted front desk people to know anything about bus or boat transport.

Reading through the last couple of days posts, and whether the busses run for early breakfasts. We have a 7am at Chef Mickey's (blame the jet lag and the fact we will already have been awake for 3 hours!) on an EMHM MK day. Does anyone know what time the busses start then? If they start around 7:15 on a day the MK opens at 9, would they maybe start 6:15 that day, so we can get a bus and walk to the Contemporary on time? Does anyone know please?

This is exactly why I don't have any specific information posted on Page 1 about when the boats or buses start running in the morning. Nobody seems to give consistent answers, including CMs at the resort.

My belief is that yes, there is transportation to get you to breakfast reservations in time. I would get out to the bus stop or boat dock in plenty of time and then if transportation does not arrive by the time you need it to, take a cab that will get you there in time. For an early morning breakfast at MK, take into account a 15 minute cab ride to the Contemporary then a 10 min walk to MK gates.

For the record, I would not be happy if Disney did not provide me with sufficient transportation to get me to a reservation I booked 180 days in advance and then threaten me with a no-show charge.

::yes::

Love Yacht & Beach. Stayed at Beach Club 3 times now with the family and its a fantastic location. Captain's Grill is very good for breakfast. I will go there again!

What are your thoughts?
We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa at OKW with a party of seven and each of the adults had created their own MDE account and then we linked them all. They had put their credit cards on their own MDE account. I did online check in for the villa which was under my name, and it worked out fine. The only glitch was that my sister was charged for my son's park tickets and she had to go to the desk to clear it up. But otherwise it worked fine.

But if everyone in your group is on one MDE account, then you can still do online check in with one person's card. Then when you get to the resort, have the other people add their credit cards and pin numbers to their MagicBands at check in.

Last edited:
Love Yacht & Beach. Stayed at Beach Club 3 times now with the family and its a fantastic location. Captain's Grill is very good for breakfast. I will go there again!

:welcome: to the thread and posting on the DIS

Always nice to hear from someone who is enthusiastic about the resoert.

Thanks for the responses about the SV Club Level rooms. Unfortunately someone snatched up the GV room before I could change. I used the room finder on Touring Plans and they show a handful of rooms that face east and west on the lake side of the resort. Hopefully what they show on their website is accurate. I emailed IPO and asked them to put the room request on my reservation. I figured if we don't get the request we can always inquire when we check in about upgrading. Not getting a perfect view will not be the end of the world. I'm just thankful my DH can join us on this trip and we are all excited to be staying at Beach Club. We usually stay at WL, but my kids and I fell in love with BC when we went to Cape May for dinner in February. Please add us to the list for 06/04 thru 06/10.

That is too bad!

I will add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Speaking of... I have just updated the Be Our Guest list with postings from the past couple of weeks. Please take a moment to look it over to see if your information is listed correctly. Thanks!

Post 15: Be Our Guest list

A have a little more information about the BC room refurbishment that was going on while we were there April 15th to 21st. The area under refurbishment at that time were the rooms numbered 3578 to 3626. The workers had blocked off the work areas with temporary doors and walls. The rooms on the third floor that had been finished were rooms numbered 3501 to 3577. The rooms that hadn't been started yet were the rooms located above the lobby and the restaurants, rooms numbered 3677 to 3728, or whatever is the last BC room, closest to the YC resort.

You could tell which rooms were under construction because they had covered the windows with plastic on the inside. Our room was very close to the temporary door near room 3577 and we saw construction workers all the time. I asked them how the work was going and they said it was going very well. Of course they would say that. ;)

It looked like the access point for all the construction work on that end of the resort was the service area across from room 3577. That is usually just for the housekeepers, but we saw the construction crew coming in and out of it all day long. They only worked on the weekdays.

yachtbeach.jpg_zpsgntcbpha.gif

The area that I circled in green is where the refurbishment work was being done on the third floor while we were there. The area closest to Epcot was finished on the third floor and the area over the lobby and restaurants hadn't been started yet. The fourth and fifth floors are finished.

This is the temporary construction wall that had been built near the main elevators on the third floor. I wasn't able to take pictures of the whole wall, since I was chatting with a lady about the work being done and a housekeeper was set up right in front of the wall. But I did manage these pictures. :)

IMG_2210_zpssbqkyibj.jpg

This wall continued on to the left and blocked the hallway for that side of the resort.

IMG_2207_zpsyv2ixauz.jpg

Our room was just a few doors down from the work area and we had only one day when we heard annoying construction noise, which was the day that the pneumatic chisel was being used somewhere near by. We didn't hear it on any other days. We spent a lot of our afternoons in the the room due to the heat, rain or fatigue, or any combination of the above. ;) You could hear noises, like tapping, as late as 5pm. But the chisel noise ended at 4pm. The people that I talked to who were in the section that was over the lobby and restaurants didn't hear any construction noise. We weren't really affected by the refurbishment work even though we could hear noises, but if our room was above or below the rooms that were receiving heavy work that day, then it would be very annoying. My guess is that the majority of guests would be fine.

shoreward said:
In making room requests for the BC, I was advised that a Garden/Woods view room does not qualify for a courtyard view; the room type would need to be upgraded for a courtyard view.
Did they change something? This just does not sound right.

I agree. That does not sound right. Call again?

I was thinking of doing that. Thanks for the encouragement, Dee. I will call today.

I have a copy of this post in the Beach Club room view thread: Beach Club Room Views

Beach Club room 3565
king bed, corner room, lagoon view, standing balcony on lagoon side, windows on the other wall

We had booked a garden view room and were given a free upgrade to a lagoon view. :) We checked in April 15, 2015 and this room had recently been refurbished. This was a corner room and had a king bed. There was a standing balcony and you could watch the people walking by and see across the lagoon to the Boardwalk. You could also see the movie on the beach while looking out the other window. We could see the pirate slide, the Epcot boat at the dock, and the YC along with the beach without even getting out of bed. ;) The side window overlooked the volleyball court. The bathroom only had one sink but was otherwise a great room. We loved it. And the location near the quiet pool and the International Gateway made it very convenient. We had a staircase right next to our room, which we used most of the time.

room%20number_zpsdp1m1hlg.jpg

3565%20long%20hall_zpsom9yfjro.jpg

Because it was a corner room, the room had a very long hallway. The pictures were on this long wall, which was a total waste. It would have been nice if they were in the room itself.

3565%20TV%20corner%20view_zpsecp1g8aa.jpg

We were very pleased to discover that we had a corner room and a king bed. The room was very light and airy. There was a thick blackout curtain behind the lighter sheer curtain. By the way, that white blanket came from the closet. The housekeeper put it there after she cleaned the room. We didn't get any towel animals, not even the stand Mickey towel. I think it was because the staff was all messed up with the construction. We had a few room cleaning issues because the construction work was close to our room.

room%20%203565%20armchairs_zpsm5lu6fqd.jpg

The room had two chairs. The rooms above and below this one have a full balcony with the door to the balcony located in the wall that would be next to the nightstand in those rooms.

3565%20king%20bed_zpslumgcuxh.jpg
3565%20desk.%20frig_zpsgjqwx0zk.jpg

The refrigerator is in that tall cabinet. This cabinet is located in the hallway in the regular resort rooms. The corner rooms have a different layout then the majority of the resort rooms.

frig%20cabinet_zpstl6l1fau.jpg

All of the tops of the cabinets, nightstands and dresser had a nonporous surface. Only the desk had a wood surface.

3565%20nightstand%20and%20hall_zpslrxmzyce.jpg

The nightstands and desk had two outlets and two USB ports each. There were enough outlets for the two of us. :) The light switch for the lamps over the bed was located just to the right of the pillow. Only the person in this location could turn on and off the light. I was glad I had brought a flashlight for my side of the bed. ;) The other switch controlled the fan. The switch for the hallway was near the door to the room. The thermostat was located above this nightstand.

thermostat_zpsfrhubyae.jpg

The thermostat was digital and you could choose to display it in Centigrade or Fahrenheit. I think it had a mind of its own because it would lower the room temp to 68 degrees in the middle of the night even though we had set it to 71. I think the motion detector on the unit has some sort of preset temp.

3565%20sink_zpsfkazykvn.jpg

The bathroom only one one sink, which did become a bit annoying at times. There is a really nice nightlight there which shines in such a way that you can find the faucets and glass if you want a drink of water in the middle of the night. :) There fan in the bathroom wasn't working at this time. There was a blank outlet cover that I am guessing will eventually be the controls for the bathroom fan, since there is a vent for it in the ceiling. Maybe when the rehab is finished they will hook up the exhaust fan.

view%20from%20bed%20TV_zpsraiatjhi.jpg

The TV was in the corner and the dresser had three good size drawers.

view%20from%20the%20bed%20straight_zpsfxwdo3n3.jpg

The room had a standing balcony and this is the view while sitting on the bed. The bed faced this balcony and you could watch the people and boats go by without even getting out of bed. Although I had requested a full balcony, this turn out to be better. We were looking at the lagoon and this door opened. The corner rooms below this room have regular windows that don't open. The room above this room did not have a window or balcony on the lagoon side of the room.

view%20from%20bed%20window_zpsutk1vmb7.jpg

This is the view from the bed when looking out the side windows. These windows did not open. I could see the beach, the people walking by, the movie on the beach, the Epcot boat at the boat dock, the top of the pirate slide and the YC from the bed. It was great. :)

view%20from%20balcony%20left%20of%20center_zps9x0acpfw.jpg

This is the view from the balcony. You can see the wedding pavilion and Boardwalk in the distance.

from%20from%20balcony%20left_zps7jnhr9of.jpg

The quiet pool is to the left. We ended up using this pool instead of SAB because it was so convenient. There was a staircase next to our door which is close to this pool. We would go down the stairs and cut through the pool area to get to the International Gateway or to the Boardwalk. It was a great location. :)

view%20from%20window_zpsv3pw4ppz.jpg

This is the view from the windows on the side of the room when looking toward the beach.

side%20window%20straight_zpsc2lnhbfn.jpg

This is the view looking straight out the window. That is SAB behind the trees. And that is the sidewalk to the main entrance of the BC on the lagoon side of the resort.

side%20window%20right_zpswtvb25nu.jpg

This is what you see when looking to the right from the windows.

exterior%20lagoon%20side_zpsxotggeoe.jpg

Room 3565 is the one with the standing balcony and the striped awning, closest to the tree on the corner, to the left in this picture. As you can see, the rooms below it had windows that didn't open and the room above it didn't have a window on the lagoon side of the room. I was glad that we got this third floor room even though it didn't have a full balcony. Having a door that opened to the lagoon side of the room was great. :)

exterior%20volleyball%20court%20side_zpsdagcpppt.jpg

The room is on the third floor, corner room. The rooms above and below have the really long balcony. There is an exit door on the first floor that opens into the bushes. You can go in and out of this door, it had a touchpad on it, but you had to walk through the grass and step over the bushes to do it. I did it once just to see if I could. ;)

Last edited:
I did a search and found a post that said you could request a microwave in your room based on availability. Has anyone requested a microwave at BC and were able to get it? Just wondering how many requests they get and how many are even available.

We are considering a few days at the Dark Side during our trip next year. Neither DH or I have ever been. I know some of you here have plenty of experience with US - are there any boards on the DIS where I can get some good info on doing a split trip? Thx!

We are considering a few days at the Dark Side during our trip next year. Neither DH or I have ever been. I know some of you here have plenty of experience with US - are there any boards on the DIS where I can get some good info on doing a split trip? Thx!

There are the Universal subforums here on the DIS, which are excellent. Not sure if there is anything specifically about doing a split stay but there is a lot of information about travel options between US/WDW if you do not have a car. Earlier this month I posted a link to the transportation info on this thread. We did a split in July 2013- 3 nights at the Hard Rock and 4 nights at the Beach Club. We used Ed Korgan travel to get us from Hard Rock to BC- I think the rate is $85 plus tip (one way) these days. My "Hijinks and Shenanigans" but Not Much Mayhem trip report is from that stay. Ill link the chapters that deal with the transition day.

Read the intro and then these couple of posts

Tuesday July 16, Last Morning at Islands of Adventure

The Beach Club
Welcome Home!

If you are considering an onsite stay at the Dark Side, I have lots of info and pictures of the Portofino Bay in my Welcome Foolish Muggles report and about the Hard Rock in the Hijinks report.

If you have other specific questions, you can ask here or PM me.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for that post @Wood Nymph! One of the reasons we had to skip our trip last year was because DW was in a car accident and shes had a tough time recouping. Shes ready to give it a go but will probably either take a break some of the days or start late and meet me and the boys at the parks. She was so scared that there would be a ton of noise and would not be able to sleep in or relax, hopefully when I tell her this it will ease her fear a bit.

What time is Chef's. Maybe we could meet right after I work for a little bit ... then you go to Chef's and I could head home. Is anybody else going to be around on the 30th?

I'll be around on August 30th, where are you meeting at, the Solarium? What time, I'll try to make it.

There are the Universal subforums here on the DIS, which are excellent. Not sure if there is anything specifically about doing a split stay but there is a lot of information about travel options between US/WDW if you do not have a car. Earlier this month I posted a link to the transportation info on this thread. We did a split in July 2013- 3 nights at the Hard Rock and 4 nights at the Beach Club. We used Ed Korgan travel to get us from Hard Rock to BC- I think the rate is $85 plus tip (one way) these days. My "Hijinks and Shenanigans" but Not Much Mayhem trip report is from that stay. Ill link the chapters that deal with the transition day.

Read the intro and then these couple of posts

Tuesday July 16, Last Morning at Islands of Adventure

The Beach Club
Welcome Home!

If you are considering an onsite stay at the Dark Side, I have lots of info and pictures of the Portofino Bay in my Welcome Foolish Muggles report and about the Hard Rock in the Hijinks report.

If you have other specific questions, you can ask here or PM me.

Thanks SO much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter