2013 Weddings

It's super exciting to finally be able to post on here! We don't have an exact date yet, but we are planning an escape wedding for the first week in November 2013!

yay!

Hi there. I just joined the board and am confirmed for a 2.10.13 wedding with a planning session hopefully the end of July! =)

Getting Married October 12th on the Disney Dream During the October 10th-13th Sailing On Castaway Cay!

We have the date for our Wishes wedding! January 10, 2013 - our 10 year dating anniversary.

We are looking at doing a 5pm ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion followed by a dinner/reception at the Isola West Plaza in Italy. If all goes well, we will end the night off with IllumiNations.

Now we just need to confirm our room block so we can sign the contract and get moving. I've sort of been procrastinating...I'm a great procrastinator!

Newbie to the site, but I've been stalking for a while. My wedding is on Jan 19,2013 at Sea Breeze Point reception at Marvin gardens and DP at UK Lochside. Just finished my planning session and are counting down the days to the big day!!

You know, I guess I never actually "officially" posted our date up here. We got our date of 3/3/13 at Japan/The Attic/Whitehall Room/Morocco. Just under 9 months til the big day! :cloud9:

Welcome to all the new ladies and gents!

Sorry I haven't been posting in here much. Work has been crazy, and I've been trying to get three costumes made before July.

I have been keeping the list updated, so please let me know if any of your details are incorrect (if you wish to share them).

We are official now! June 27, 2013 at Wedding Pavilion, ADH and Eau De France!

My fiancee Ken and I are getting married on Sat Nov 16, 2013 (Our anniversary):flower3:....hoping to book the SeaBreeze Point Boardwalk for the AM

:D MKPS as well for the morning...

Hopefully my date will still be available...come on NOV!! lol

So excited. I'm making several of my own Disney themed shirts for him and I to wear the whole week. :rotfl:

this is my first post on this site, but my fiancé Rob and I are getting married October 2013. I'm hoping to book the Disney Boardwalk for and escape wedding on October 11th :)

We got our date! August 8, 2013 at Disneyland - Rose Court Garden and Sleeping Beauty Pavilion. I'm so excited to be a Disney bride!

We were finally able to call this month (16 months out). We have decided on Sea Breeze for the ceremony and are almost positive we want ADH for reception. Does anyone know if ADH has an inside or outside bar? We have some conflicting reports of this!

The bars are both inside. There is one upstairs and one downstairs. You'd only have one open for your event, usually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter