2013 Weddings

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by DisneyShamrock, Apr 4, 2011.

1. v_misses_epcot

v_misses_epcot .-.

Can you please change mine from Aeriels being the reception to Fort Wilderness Pavilion =) Thanks :banana:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AndiSlamberg

AndiSlamberg Mouseketeer

It's super exciting to finally be able to post on here! We don't have an exact date yet, but we are planning an escape wedding for the first week in November 2013!

yay!

4. Jewl5565

Jewl5565 Earning My Ears

Hi there. I just joined the board and am confirmed for a 2.10.13 wedding with a planning session hopefully the end of July! =)

5. WDWHarpua

WDWHarpua Earning My Ears

Penciled in for May 15 2013! September cannot come soon enough!

6. Thecrow51

Thecrow51 Earning My Ears

Getting Married October 12th on the Disney Dream During the October 10th-13th Sailing On Castaway Cay!

7. JenelleJo

JenelleJo Earning My Ears

We have the date for our Wishes wedding! January 10, 2013 - our 10 year dating anniversary.

We are looking at doing a 5pm ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion followed by a dinner/reception at the Isola West Plaza in Italy. If all goes well, we will end the night off with IllumiNations.

Now we just need to confirm our room block so we can sign the contract and get moving. I've sort of been procrastinating...I'm a great procrastinator!

8. doukes

doukes Earning My Ears

Newbie to the site, but I've been stalking for a while. My wedding is on Jan 19,2013 at Sea Breeze Point reception at Marvin gardens and DP at UK Lochside. Just finished my planning session and are counting down the days to the big day!!

9. DFTWbride2013

DFTWbride2013 If I had a world of my own...

You know, I guess I never actually "officially" posted our date up here. We got our date of 3/3/13 at Japan/The Attic/Whitehall Room/Morocco. Just under 9 months til the big day! :cloud9:

10. DisneyShamrock

DisneyShamrock I would do anything for love, run right into hell

Welcome to all the new ladies and gents!

Sorry I haven't been posting in here much. Work has been crazy, and I've been trying to get three costumes made before July.

I have been keeping the list updated, so please let me know if any of your details are incorrect (if you wish to share them).

11. KdBaz

KdBaz Earning My Ears

August 27, 2013 at the WP/LSS!!!:cheer2:

12. mebbradley

mebbradley Patiently waiting for the next trip to Disney!

We are official now! June 27, 2013 at Wedding Pavilion, ADH and Eau De France!

13. bjbosu

bjbosu Earning My Ears

So excited, 2/10/13 at WP and GF

14. JerzPrincess

JerzPrincess Earning My Ears

June 3rd!! WP, Boardwalk and DP at Italy!! We are both so excited!!!

15. MeredithKaye

MeredithKaye Earning My Ears

My fiancee Ken and I are getting married on Sat Nov 16, 2013 (Our anniversary):flower3:....hoping to book the SeaBreeze Point Boardwalk for the AM

:D MKPS as well for the morning...

Hopefully my date will still be available...come on NOV!! lol

So excited. I'm making several of my own Disney themed shirts for him and I to wear the whole week. :rotfl:

16. missrobinelizabeth

missrobinelizabeth ifyoucandreamit

this is my first post on this site, but my fiancé Rob and I are getting married October 2013. I'm hoping to book the Disney Boardwalk for and escape wedding on October 11th :)

17. tbscat

tbscat Earning My Ears

We got our date! August 8, 2013 at Disneyland - Rose Court Garden and Sleeping Beauty Pavilion. I'm so excited to be a Disney bride!

18. emc1123

emc1123 Erin

We were finally able to call this month (16 months out). We have decided on Sea Breeze for the ceremony and are almost positive we want ADH for reception. Does anyone know if ADH has an inside or outside bar? We have some conflicting reports of this!

19. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

The bars are both inside. There is one upstairs and one downstairs. You'd only have one open for your event, usually.

20. emc1123

emc1123 Erin

21. dclwonderprincess

dclwonderprincess Mouseketeer

May 2 Disney Wonder!!!