2013 Weddings

I just hate being a mistress to the military.

And yes we will :thumbsup2

Bahaha. I don't think any of us really enjoy it, who enjoys life changing whenever it wants with no say from us???

We kinda are like "mistresses", we kinda have to take whatever's left after the military takes what they want. :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

My DH and I plan on having our 5 year vow renewal in March 2013. Unsure of which day yet. Just know sometime during the week of the 11th, I turn 30 on the 11th.

I'm very happy to say that my fiance and I are finally engaged (after 6 years together!)!!! :love: He asked me on my birthday at MK in September.
We're currently looking at October 13, 2013 - most likely SBP and definitely a dessert party at EPCOT - no sure about the location of the reception yet though, but still have plenty of time to decide!

I'm very happy to say that my fiance and I are finally engaged (after 6 years together!)!!! :love: He asked me on my birthday at MK in September.
We're currently looking at October 13, 2013 - most likely SBP and definitely a dessert party at EPCOT - no sure about the location of the reception yet though, but still have plenty of time to decide!

:cheer2: Congratulations and Welcome! :cheer2:

I swear this is the last time I'm changing our date... New date is March 3, 2013. Got penciled in this morning :cool1:

We are wanting to book a May 2013 wedding...are we allowed to call them up and book it now? In other words, when can we start booking 2013 weddings??? Thanks!

We are wanting to book a May 2013 wedding...are we allowed to call them up and book it now? In other words, when can we start booking 2013 weddings??? Thanks!

You can 'pencil in' at 16 months, where they will take your information and put you in contact with a consultant. You can book at 12 months.

SO I asked the question on Sept 25 of this year in front of Cinderella Caste and now we are looking into the Disney Wedding..Sept 29, 2013.... Oh She said Yes.... I am wondering if anyone knows if we get a discount due to being Disney Vacation Club Members... We took our engagement pictures at Disney and we received 20% so I was wondering if this is the same....Please does anyone know the answer?

My fiance and I are planning on getting married in the World on 10/12/13. The best part (besides marrying my best friend :love: ), it was HIS idea to get married at our favorite place!!!!!

Still havent decided on a location, but October 2013 is the time.

Im so excited! :jumping1:
Marie

We haven't set a date yet, and in fact I haven't gotten an official engagement ring yet. But, that aside I think around May or June. I want to get married sooner, but I think a Disney wedding would be great and it's kind of limited booking.

Looks like Jan 26th, 2013 for us at Swan. We will be going on a fact finding mission and to get some warm R&R the end of this month.

Another 2013 bride here! Haven't quite settle on a date yet though thinking of October. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter