2013 Weddings

<3 when we first got together we both realized that was the Disney film we had in common. He'd even sing the simply meant to be part! When we first started talking about marriage, I was hoping for All Hallows Eve with a Jack and Sally theme! I was going have my brides maids dress in black with pill box hats and bird cage veils. I wanted black roses and a quilted dress... I was going to ask the guest to come in costume! However... We quickly realized that a nontraditional wedding may be too much for certain family members and I am now struggling to find a traditional theme that represent both he and I as much as Jack and Sally.

<3 when we first got together we both realized that was the Disney film we had in common. He'd even sing the simply meant to be part! When we first started talking about marriage, I was hoping for All Hallows Eve with a Jack and Sally theme! I was going have my brides maids dress in black with pill box hats and bird cage veils. I wanted black roses and a quilted dress... I was going to ask the guest to come in costume! However... We quickly realized that a nontraditional wedding may be too much for certain family members and I am now struggling to find a traditional theme that represent both he and I as much as Jack and Sally.

Because I love a good theme . . . there are several listings on eBay for NBC wedding stuff. Cake toppers, guest books, toasting flutes, cake knife and servers, etc. You could go nuts with that stuff, and a lot of it looks really nice, too!

Because I love a good theme . . . there are several listings on eBay for NBC wedding stuff. Cake toppers, guest books, toasting flutes, cake knife and servers, etc. You could go nuts with that stuff, and a lot of it looks really nice, too!

:) Thank you so much! I LOVE the flutes and the heart shaped engraved cake topper!

We are planning an April 2013 vow renewal for our 10th anniversary. After all, he proposed in Disney; we homeymooned there and have taken our 3 children almost every year! I am still torn between a VR at Fulton's Crab House or Swan and Dolphin...can't afford DFTW...any suggestions on a venue?

We are planning an April 2013 vow renewal for our 10th anniversary. After all, he proposed in Disney; we homeymooned there and have taken our 3 children almost every year! I am still torn between a VR at Fulton's Crab House or Swan and Dolphin...can't afford DFTW...any suggestions on a venue?

There are a couple of Swan & Dolphin brides on here, and their ceremonies looked amazing. You could always call the hotels and see what services/packages they have.

Awww! that seems so perfectly wonderful! I saw a few Swan and Dolphin weddings as well, the ones in the court yard especially look romantic! :)

We're hoping to have our wedding on April 18th. Date could change slightly though. The Wedding Pavillion would have to be available that day along with the Whitehall Room. And also in order to meet my minimum I would have to have my MK photoshoot and Epcot Photoshoot scheduled the morning of my wedding. Everything would have to work out just so! LOL! I am also planning to do a Farewell Brunch at the Attic and a Dessert Party in Epcot. Can't wait to get penciled in!

We are planning a May 2013 wedding, probably around the 14th :lovestruc

We got engaged on the Poly beach while watching Wishes and could not think of anywhere else to get married than WDW. We are hoping for the WP, Whitehall room or Napa Room, then DP at Sago Cay as we only have one must do...watch Wishes on our wedding night!

I am new to all this so please can someone tell me how I add a countdown? Thanks!

We are planning a May 2013 wedding, probably around the 14th :lovestruc

We got engaged on the Poly beach while watching Wishes and could not think of anywhere else to get married than WDW. We are hoping for the WP, Whitehall room or Napa Room, then DP at Sago Cay as we only have one must do...watch Wishes on our wedding night!

I am new to all this so please can someone tell me how I add a countdown? Thanks!

There are a ton of different web sites out there where you can make tickers. The most popular on here are DIS Tickers and Mickey Path. There is also Ticker Factory, which is where a lot of the weight loss tickers come from, but they have other styles, too.

You just go through the site's ticker creator, and then you get a link to place in your signature. HTH! :goodvibes

I hope I'm not jumping the gun too much, but I'm hoping to have a July 2013 wedding. :goodvibes (It's so hard to sit back and wait! I guess I better get used to it, LOL)

I hope I'm not jumping the gun too much, but I'm hoping to have a July 2013 wedding. :goodvibes (It's so hard to sit back and wait! I guess I better get used to it, LOL)

There is nothing wrong with planning early. It gives you plenty of time to make sure everything is perfect, and it gives you more time to panic when things go wrong. Welcome aboard!:goodvibes

Saving up for the wedding is our issue now. The price initially gave me sticker shock but I know it's going to be worth it!

Saving up for the wedding is our issue now. The price initially gave me sticker shock but I know it's going to be worth it!

When I originally started looking *cough* four years ago *cough* the Saturday price was $10,000. I thought it fair considering all you got. Now the Saturday price is $15,000 (for most of the times), and I still think that's fair considering all you get.

Hopefully the pricing doesn't go up again because we're currently in the $12,000 Thursday slot, and we can easily save up for that. My best friend's wedding in our home town was about $8,500. So when I did price comparisons, considering it was only 1 1/2 times her cost to go to a better place, I said 'screw home, we're going Disney!' :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter