2013 WDW Marathon shirt swap

Discussion in 'Events/Competition' started by 2chinooks, Jan 22, 2013.

1. 2chinooks

2chinooks Mouseketeer

I have a size large tech shirt (blue long sleeve) and would like to switch with someone for a medium. I have worn the shirt once. Anyone interested in an exchange?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeysgal

mickeysgal <font color=blue>Orange you glad I like Knock Knoc

Good luck - hope you get a swap. Shirts ran huge; I went to the expo at about 4pm on Saturday and was lucky enough to get a swap for my 1/2 shirt. There was a line at 4pm waiting for marathon smalls, I think. The expo closed and that line was still there. :(

4. joan4mickey

joan4mickey DIS Veteran

Good luck.
    I compared my small from last year (fits great) to my small from this year and this year's it is a whole size larger. Never gave it a thought after I picked it up, I threw it aside knowing I wouldn't wear it until after the race.

5. JCH

JCH DIS Veteran

It's so frustrating when over the half the participants are women, yet we can't get shirts that fit!

6. 2chinooks

2chinooks Mouseketeer

The worst part is I had a medium, but exchanged it without trying it on!!! My last race shirt is a large and fits so I figured the medium would be tight :(

7. Ariel484

Ariel484 DIS Veteran

:worship:

And they made a point to mention that many times. DISNEY and RUNDISNEY: give us women's-cut race shirts!!! :mad:

8. PCFriar80

PCFriar80 DIS Veteran

And while we're on this topic, I think they could have chosen a better color for the 1/2 shirt. The blazing yellow doesn't do much for me, not to mention you can barely read the white sponsor labels. :sunny

9. DOOM1001

DOOM1001 DIS Veteran

I liked the yellow,the one that didn't do much for me was the orange for the Goofy.I just ran the marathon so I got the blue which I liked,every day that goes on the more inclined I am to try the Goofy next year,3 medals and 3 shirts is pretty enticing.

10. Buckalew11

Buckalew11 2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!

That's what I said! :rotfl: Who looks good in Livestrong yellow besides someone with dark hair and skin? I'm blonde and I'm not thrilled with that yellow but I am proud enough of the accomplishment that I wear it. DH loved it (his fav colors are bright yellow and orange) He was kicking himself for not doing the Goofy.

I got a medium and it is BIG. I do not care for a women's cut though, they tend to run smaller and tight. And it leaves us wondering, will next years shirts be cut this way or back to smaller?

11. VernRDH

VernRDH Sharing the same birthday with my baby girl and Mi

I forgot that I had put small on my registration and I was worried the 3 shirts would be too small. I am glad I did because they fit pretty well, except the sleeves are too long on me.

I am not a fan of the womens cut shirts either, for those of us with more "endowments" they really are tough to fit right.;)