2013 Room Rates on Disney Website

brekin67

DIS Veteran
I was looking at resort rates on the Disney website. It says Value resorts start at $82 and Moderate resorts start at $149. I am unable to find those rates even during value season.
I used the chat button and was told that I need to check Value resorts with a Sunday check in and I will get those rates. That didn't work, then the person who I was chatting with said she can't see the rates on her screen.
I called Disney and the CM was unable to find those rates for Value seasons.

Do you know which Moderate resort starts at $149 and Value at $82?
I checked Mousesavers and WDWinfo and neither reflect those rates.

I think I figured it out but I could be wrong. I went on the site to book a room during aug 18-sept -27 th is the value season. The room from Sunday to Thursday is $176 per night in a standard view room. If you take the 20% the room that they are offering it comes to $141 per night. I only used those dates because I couldn't think of any other dates with in the value season.

Thank you. I had checked before the current promotion as well, but that's probably it.

i checked in on this couple years back...bout this "as low as" rate. the cm told me that they only have to offer that "as low as" price one night a year and they could not get in any trouble for false advertising. the cm also said that all the travel agencies will advertise that one night low price to draw in customers...hope this helps

I haven't even been able to find the one night. I think it might be a mistake since I was looking for that price before the Spring promotion. Guess we will stick with the $162 rate. Not a big deal, just wanted to know if I was overlooking it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter