2013 honeymoon itinerary thoughts and suggestions???????

a previous poster discussed "time to smell the roses"....Looking at your response...an hour per meal may not be realistic. We've often found that waiting for a table (w/ps) three courses...and then waiting for the check a TS meal can easily be 90 minutes, some, such as Sanaa always seem to run 2 hours!

I realize you guys are "foodies"...I can tel you the two trips we made on the deluxe DP (there ts meals per day) we were sick of food and were just going thru the steps!

I'd prioritize what venues are worth goig out of your way for, and what you might be willing to cancell last minute- just in case!

a previous poster discussed "time to smell the roses"....Looking at your response...an hour per meal may not be realistic. We've often found that waiting for a table (w/ps) three courses...and then waiting for the check a TS meal can easily be 90 minutes, some, such as Sanaa always seem to run 2 hours!

I realize you guys are "foodies"...I can tel you the two trips we made on the deluxe DP (there ts meals per day) we were sick of food and were just going thru the steps!

I'd prioritize what venues are worth goig out of your way for, and what you might be willing to cancell last minute- just in case!

Thanks for the tip. We are not on the dining plan so do not have to get desert and/or appperizer with every meal; so that should help with "food fatigue" not occuring on our trip. I just double checked our personalized touring plans and we still will be okay to get everything done we want to and 90 minutes still will leave us enough time. Some of the table service meals I actually did plan 90 minutes and did not realize it :). The night we go to Sanaa we will not be in a rush. Even if dinner takes 2 hours, we still will have plenty of time afterwards to explore and shop at the boardwalk and/or Downtown Disney. How long usually does it take to eat lunch at Mama Melroses (our lunch ADR at 12:15 PM)?

My fiance and I will be honeymooning in Disney World this June staying at Wilderness Lodge Honeymoon Room w/ Club Level. To make things even better we just got a HUGE savings on our room with the 20% room discount :dance3: :cool1:. Listed below is our day by day itinerary. Please let me know of your thoughts; and any ideas to make trip even more unforgettable and romantic. The only thing that is out is a fire works cruise. First of all, CONGRATS!! You will have so much fun with your wedding and honeymoon!

Monday: check in to Wilderness Lodge, then short afternoon at Animal Kingdom (2.5 hours) - Rain Forest Cafe lunch (1:30 PM lunch res); Sanaa dinner (5:00 PM dinner res - hopeful to get window table to view animals). After dinner; shopping at Boardwalk then shopping at Downtown Disney.
Ohhh, Wilderness Lodge, what an amazing place to stay for your honeymoon! As others have mentioned, your lunch and dinner are very close together. Any chance of pushing back your dinner reservation? That would give you more time to relax at Animal Kingdom, and there are plenty of ways to pass the time at Animal Kingdom Lodge before your reservation if you end up being early. I know you want to shop after...but maybe something to consider.

Tuesday: day at Hollywood Studios - breakfast at Roaring Forks; lunch at Mama Melroses (12:15 PM res); Boatwright's dinner (7:45 PM dinner res); after dinner Carriage ride at Port Orleans Riverside (9:00 PM). Then take boat to Downtown Disney for Characters in Flight hot air balloon ride.
Sounds like a fun day! You will the love carriage ride at POR! We didn't do it, but it is such a beautiful resort and we saw plenty of other people on carriage rides!

Wednesday: day at Magic Kingdom - breakfast at Crystal Palace (8:30 AM res); lunch at Columbia Harbour House (12:30 PM lunch): dinner at either Be our Guest (5:00 PM res.) or Spirit of Aloha Show (8:00 PM show) then probably watch Wishes from hammock or swing at Polynesian Beach.
Sounds like fun! If you do Be Our Guest, you could watch Wishes from in front of the castle. There's just nothing like it. Of course, if you have seen it from there before, then the Poly beach is amazing as well!

Thursday: day at Epcot - lunch at Via Napoli (11:30 AM lunch); dinner at Le Cellier (4:45 PM res) or might change to Yachtsmans or Shulas. Watch Illuminations from World Showcase.
Again with these large meals so close together, maybe share a pizza at Via Napoli. Its a lot of food! I had a really great Sangria there though!!

Friday: Wilderness Lodge resort day - breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe (9 AM). Rent Surrey bikes; then pontoon boat in the morning. In the afternoon lunch at Roaring Fork (1:00 PM lunch), massages at Sturdy Branches, and swim at pool. Dinner at Narcoossee's (7:55 PM res) watch Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes from either the restaurant or the Grand Floridian Marina.
Could this be a day where you could put in some of your shopping to split if up a bit?

Saturday: day at Blizzard Beach - before Blizzard Beach breakfast at Kona Cafe (8:30 AM res); Dinner at Cape May Cafe (6:00 PM res). After dinner; walk over to Jelly Rolls for evening entertainment.
Yum, we love Kona!!!!! I'm wondering if you might want to go a bit earlier to be able to get to Blizzard Beach right when it opens to avoid the lines. Summers are busy at the waterparks!

Sunday: day at Animal Kingdom (5.5 hours) - probably 11:30 light lunch at Yak & Yetti Counter Service. I am surprising my wife to be with our last dinner at Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table :lovestruc :goodvibes :dance3: . After dinner, walk around Grand Floridian.
What a lucky future wife you have! Chef's Table will be amazing I'm sure! Great idea to spend time at the Grand Floridian as well. We did that on our first night and had an amazing time listening to the band and piano player!

Monday: morning and early afternoon at Epcot - lunch at Teppan Edo (our last meal in Disney World :( :sad: ).
We LOVED Teppan Edo!!!!!!!

Do you suggest :confused3: for Wednesday evening dinner at Be our Guest or Spirit of Aloha Show? For the best Filet Mignon and New York Strip and wine and Pina Coladas should we go to Le Cellier, Yachtsmans, or Shulas? We are not on the dining plan. Should we watch Wishes twice from both Polynesian Beach (Wednesday evening) and from Narcoossee's (Friday evening)? If not worth watching twice, which would you recommend? On Sunday at Animal Kingdom, would you recommend yak & Yetti Quick Service for a light but tasty lunch? If not, where would you recommend a good light lunch art Animal Kingdom? Any other suggestions to make this honeymoon most romantic and unforgettable (just not going to do fireworks cruise)?

I can't comment on the best steaks. The best one I've had at Disney World was Narcoosee's. It seems like you have put a lot of thought into this and I'm sure it will be an AMAZING trip! Again, congrats!!!!!!

I am more and more considering changing to Yachtsmans or Shulas from Le Cellier. Can you see Illuminations well from either Yachtsmans or Shulas? Which has faster service? Which is faster to get to from Epcot; and what is the best way to get to them? We are not on the dining plan.

Hi there!

I think your plans sound amazing! I will say, though, that I am totally overwhelmed just READING about your plans. I think that you might be trying to squeeze too much in. I know it's Disney but you have the rest of your lives to DO Disney in a commando mode.

Some our favorite memories at the WL during our honeymoon were made just sitting on our balcony, cuddling by the fireplace, and floating in the pool together! We splurged on breakfast in bed during our honeymoon too and that was fun.

Raise your hand and repeat after me: I pledge to focus more on connecting with my new spouse than worrying about getting in line for Dumbo. :)

I would TOTALLY recommend watching Wishes from the beach at the Poly. You'll get all of the beauty without the crowds. :love:

Massages at Sturdy Branches might be good but I'm thinking the spa at the GF might be more romantic!

Something new and memorable? Parasailing! Very romantic if you go up together. :love:

Hi there!

I think your plans sound amazing! I will say, though, that I am totally overwhelmed just READING about your plans. I think that you might be trying to squeeze too much in. I know it's Disney but you have the rest of your lives to DO Disney in a commando mode.

Some our favorite memories at the WL during our honeymoon were made just sitting on our balcony, cuddling by the fireplace, and floating in the pool together! We splurged on breakfast in bed during our honeymoon too and that was fun.

Raise your hand and repeat after me: I pledge to focus more on connecting with my new spouse than worrying about getting in line for Dumbo. :)

I would TOTALLY recommend watching Wishes from the beach at the Poly. You'll get all of the beauty without the crowds. :love:

Massages at Sturdy Branches might be good but I'm thinking the spa at the GF might be more romantic!

Something new and memorable? Parasailing! Very romantic if you go up together. :love:

Thnks NHKristy76. I am not sure yet exactly which place to get the massages at yet. Since we will be at WL all day the day we get massages; I figured for convenience to get them at Sturdy Branches

I stayed for 10 nights on my honeymoon. We didn't really get sick of the food, but we were sick of the ADRs. We ended up cancelling a couple mid trip so we could just take some time to wing it and resort hop. Ended up getting into a couple restaurants by walking up. Just be careful that you don't overplan to the point that it stops being fun.

I stayed for 10 nights on my honeymoon. We didn't really get sick of the food, but we were sick of the ADRs. We ended up cancelling a couple mid trip so we could just take some time to wing it and resort hop. Ended up getting into a couple restaurants by walking up. Just be careful that you don't overplan to the point that it stops being fun.

Thanks, we are foodies and like when we get the opportunity to splurge on fancier and more romantic places I hope we do not get sick of having to be at the ADRs at a certain time. If we do we could always cancel them (except V&A Chef's Table which is a must do). It is better to have the ADRs and cancel them then not have them, want them, and can not get them.

My responses are in red :)

My fiance and I will be honeymooning in Disney World this June staying at Wilderness Lodge Honeymoon Room w/ Club Level. To make things even better we just got a HUGE savings on our room with the 20% room discount :dance3: :cool1:. Listed below is our day by day itinerary. Please let me know of your thoughts; and any ideas to make trip even more unforgettable and romantic. The only thing that is out is a fire works cruise.

Monday: check in to Wilderness Lodge, then short afternoon at Animal Kingdom (2.5 hours) - Rain Forest Cafe lunch (1:30 PM lunch res); Sanaa dinner (5:00 PM dinner res - hopeful to get window table to view animals). After dinner; shopping at Boardwalk then shopping at Downtown Disney.
I think your lunch ADR & dinner ADR are too close together. Can you eat your lunch a bit earlier or better yet, opt for a CS lunch? You might find by having a sit down lunch and then a sit down dinner just a short time later, you may not be hungry. You should have no problem getting a window seat at 5pm-you are getting there right when they open. Be sure to note on your ADR that you are celebrating your honeymoon :)

Tuesday: day at Hollywood Studios - breakfast at Roaring Forks; lunch at Mama Melroses (12:15 PM res); Boatwright's dinner (7:45 PM dinner res); after dinner Carriage ride at Port Orleans Riverside (9:00 PM). Then take boat to Downtown Disney for Characters in Flight hot air balloon ride.
Just an FYI, in case you wanted to save a few $$, there will be continental breakfast items for you every morning in the CL Lounge, free of charge-bagels, muffins, pastries, cream cheese, butter, jam, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, fruit, yogurt, juices, etc...

Wednesday: day at Magic Kingdom - breakfast at Crystal Palace (8:30 AM res); lunch at Columbia Harbour House (12:30 PM lunch): dinner at either Be our Guest (5:00 PM res.) or Spirit of Aloha Show (8:00 PM show) then probably watch Wishes from hammock or swing at Polynesian Beach.
Ooh, we LOVE Crystal Palace breakfast!! So much fun & totally worth it! I would skip Spirit of Aloha-it used to be a decent show. It's not great now & the food is mediocre. If you are looking for a great show, take the WL bus over to Fort Wilderness & go to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue dinner show. We did that for our honeymoon & it was awesome! Great show, simple but great food, & an easy commute from MK or from the Wilderness Lodge. Watching Wishes from the Poly hammocks is so romantic! Be sure to catch the Electric Water Parade right before Wishes.

Thursday: day at Epcot - lunch at Via Napoli (11:30 AM lunch); dinner at Le Cellier (4:45 PM res) or might change to Yachtsmans or Shulas. SEE BELOW FOR SOME FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE RESTAURANTS . Watch Illuminations from World Showcase.
I haven't been to any of those restaurants, but I've heard that Shulas has top notch steak. Yachtsman gets great reviews too & is much closer to Epcot/WS than Shulas though Shulas is a pleasant walk.

Friday: Wilderness Lodge resort day - breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe (9 AM). Rent Surrey bikes; then pontoon boat in the morning. In the afternoon lunch at Roaring Fork (1:00 PM lunch), massages at Sturdy Branches, and swim at pool. Dinner at Narcoossee's (7:55 PM res) watch Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes from either the restaurant or the Grand Floridian Marina.

Saturday: day at Blizzard Beach - before Blizzard Beach breakfast at Kona Cafe (8:30 AM res); Dinner at Cape May Cafe (6:00 PM res). After dinner; walk over to Jelly Rolls for evening entertainment.
Be sure to get the coffee press pot at Kona-it is wonderful coffee!

Sunday: day at Animal Kingdom (5.5 hours) - probably 11:30 light lunch at Yak & Yetti Counter Service. I am surprising my wife to be with our last dinner at Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table :lovestruc :goodvibes :dance3: . After dinner, walk around Grand Floridian.

Monday: morning and early afternoon at Epcot - lunch at Teppan Edo (our last meal in Disney World :( :sad: ).

Do you suggest :confused3: for Wednesday evening dinner at Be our Guest or Spirit of Aloha Show? For the best Filet Mignon and New York Strip and wine and Pina Coladas should we go to Le Cellier, Yachtsmans, or Shulas? I am more and more considering changing to Yachtsmans or Shulas. Can you see Illuminations well from either Yachtsmans or Shulas? Which has faster service? Which is faster to get to from Epcot; and what is the best way to get to them? We are not on the dining plan. Should we watch Wishes twice from both Polynesian Beach (Wednesday evening) and from Narcoossee's (Friday evening)? If not worth watching twice, which would you recommend? On Sunday at Animal Kingdom, would you recommend yak & Yetti Quick Service for a light but tasty lunch? If not, where would you recommend a good light lunch art Animal Kingdom? Any other suggestions to make this honeymoon most romantic and unforgettable (just not going to do fireworks cruise)?
Our favorite CS in Animal Kingdom is definitely Flametree BBQ-the food is really good and we found the seating to be quite romantic-really nice natural views.

I think you've got a great plan! My only other suggestion is be sure to take time to enjoy the Wilderness Lodge & also your Club Level experience. We took alot of afternoon breaks during our honeymoon-headed back to the resort to relax in our room, walk around the grounds, or sit in the lounge for a snack & a breather. We often stopped off in the lounge before heading out to dinner for some wine and an appetizer. Take it slow & take in the beauty of the Lodge. :lovestruc

Also, since you mentioned you are foodies, another great restaurant to keep in mind is Artist's Point at the WL. We went there for dinner the night after our wedding. It was so relaxing & food & wine were really excellent.

My fiance and I will be honeymooning in Disney World this June staying at Wilderness Lodge Honeymoon Room w/ Club Level. To make things even better we just got a HUGE savings on our room with the 20% room discount :dance3: :cool1:. Listed below is our day by day itinerary. Please let me know of your thoughts; and any ideas to make trip even more unforgettable and romantic. The only thing that is out is a fire works cruise.

We have done the carriage ride at Port Orleans and LOVEd it. That is how my husband asked me to marry him. They do take reservations in advance. We did massages in our rooms on our honeymoon.... very nice and romantic. Saratoga springs came to GF since their spa was being remodeled. We also did a tour. There is also horseback riding. LOVE character meals they are SOOOOOO Disney. Oh and our most magical and romantic night with dinner was watching the wishes fireworks from inside the castle at Cinderella's Royal Table... people say you cant see many of them... but they are wrong. It was so amazing and emotional. I was crying. :)

Monday: check in to Wilderness Lodge and get celebration buttons, then short afternoon at Animal Kingdom (2.5 hours) - Rain Forest Cafe lunch (1:30 PM lunch res); Sanaa dinner (5:00 PM dinner res - hopeful to get window table to view animals). After dinner; shopping at Boardwalk then shopping at Downtown Disney.

One thing... make sure you get to your 5:00 res at Sanaa EARLY to ask for a window table and when you check in ask them, and tell them that its your honeymoon and that you will wait for a great table. Also note your celebrations on all ADR's and hotel reservations!!!

oh carriage... good!

We went to Be Our Guest and LOVEd it. The atmosphere is amazing. Ask for the ballroom by the windows with snow. Just note that even though your reservation may be for a certain time at restaurants they can run late with reservations.... so your lunch or dinner esp may take 2 hours at some places. Just be aware with your time bookings. The dining will be ALOT of food, just go easy at some places and it will be worth it. Also you could skip breakfast sometimes and eat at your Club Level.

Thursday: day at Epcot - lunch at Via Napoli (11:30 AM lunch); dinner at Le Cellier (4:45 PM res) or might change to Yachtsman Steakhouse or Shulas. SEE BELOW FOR SOME FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE RESTAURANTS . Watch Illuminations from World Showcase.

I liked Le Cellier, my husband was not fond of the menu. But other people love it.... But I heard they change the menu often. I really wish we did Yachtsman instead. Shulas isnt on dining plan I dont think.

Your morning might be tight. You will have to see after breakfast if you have time for bikes and boat. oh massages GOOOD!!! Make sure what time the water pageant is and wishes to confirm your time. If you dont watch from restaurant you could go sit on resort boat dock at GF to MK (they pipe the music to both places - restaurant and boat dock). We sat on the boat dock at GF and we had our own bench... I thought it was kind of romantic. It was crazy at all.

Blizzard Beach does close after capacity - just FYI. Never been to Jelly Rolls but I have heard its fun!

Good plan... make sure you give her time to get ready for dinner :) Oh but wait... I had heard a rumor V&A's is closed through late July... not sure thats true. You might want to double check.

Do you suggest :confused3: for Wednesday evening dinner at Be our Guest or Spirit of Aloha Show? For the best Filet Mignon and New York Strip and wine and Pina Coladas should we go to Le Cellier, Yachtsman Steakhouse, or Shulas? I am more and more considering changing to Yachtsmans or Shulas. Can you see Illuminations well from either Yachtsmans or Shulas? Not sure sorry....Which has faster service? Which is faster to get to from Epcot; and what is the best way to get to them? Yactsman is closer to Epcot, take the boats. Its a LONG LONG walk from Shulas to Epcot. We are not on the dining plan. oh okay. Deluxe dining plan is great but doenst cover Shulas or Victoria and Alberts Should we watch Wishes twice from both Polynesian Beach (Wednesday evening) and from Narcoossee's (Friday evening)? If not worth watching twice, which would you recommend? I would watch Wishes 1000 times... Illuminations is nice, and Im not real fond of Fantasmic. What about going in magic kingdom and watching one night? On Sunday at Animal Kingdom, would you recommend yak & Yetti Quick Service for a light but tasty lunch? If not, where would you recommend a good light lunch art Animal Kingdom? We like Flame Tree BBQAny other suggestions to make this honeymoon most romantic and unforgettable (just not going to do fireworks cruise)?

Hope that helps... any more questions let me know :)

Only going to answer your actual questions instead of breaking down the whole trip like most do.
Do you suggest :confused3: for Wednesday evening dinner at Be our Guest or Spirit of Aloha Show?
Judging by the mood of your itinerary I would say BOG
For the best Filet Mignon and New York Strip and wine and Pina Coladas should we go to Le Cellier, Yachtsman Steakhouse, or Shulas? I am more and more considering changing to Yachtsmans or Shulas.
Shula's offers the best food but at the highest price. The next two questions may end up making your decision
Can you see Illuminations well from either Yachtsmans or Shulas? Not really. Can't really even see them from the boardwalk outside of Yacht and Beach Club
Which has faster service? Don't know but they would all be in the same ballpark.
Which is faster to get to from Epcot; and what is the best way to get to them?
Quickest to longest: LC, YS, Shula's. Fastest travel method is tricky. If you catch the boat at the Swan and Dolphin perfect that is quickest. Otherwise (and also from Yatchman's) the quickest way is to walk.We recently walked from DHS to Epcot quicker than the boat at closing of DHS.
We are not on the dining plan. Should we watch Wishes twice from both Polynesian Beach (Wednesday evening) and from Narcoossee's (Friday evening)? If not worth watching twice, which would you recommend?
I personally would not. Fantasmic to me is better than Wishes so I doubt I would go out of my way to watch Wishes twice. The view from the Poly beach is better. Narcoossee's viewing area gets kind of crowded
On Sunday at Animal Kingdom, would you recommend yak & Yetti Quick Service for a light but tasty lunch?
Yak and Yeti is surprisingly good. They have a very good chicken sandwich. Your only other real option is Flametree. Also good but a very different type of food. A matter of preference.
If not, where would you recommend a good light lunch art Animal Kingdom?
Any other suggestions to make this honeymoon most romantic and unforgettable (just not going to do fireworks cruise)?

A stop at the Fountain sitting at the bar is a staple of ours. Also Tutto Gusto. It is a little loud for romantic but it has a different feel than a lot of places in Disney.

Hi there. Looks like you have received a lot of great feedback and advice for your plans. Personally, if you are still undecided about Le Cellier versus Yachtsman, I'd go with Yachtsman any day.

As for the short amount of time between some ADRs... not sure you would be able to squeeze in another meal but there is always the option of an appetizer or splitting a meal and still being able to try a new restaurant. If it is not a signature restaurant/character dining that requires a per person deposit you don't have anything to loose with having the ADR and cancelling if you don't need it.

Enjoy the planning! :)

Hi there. Looks like you have received a lot of great feedback and advice for your plans. Personally, if you are still undecided about Le Cellier versus Yachtsman, I'd go with Yachtsman any day.

As for the short amount of time between some ADRs... not sure you would be able to squeeze in another meal but there is always the option of an appetizer or splitting a meal and still being able to try a new restaurant. If it is not a signature restaurant/character dining that requires a per person deposit you don't have anything to loose with having the ADR and cancelling if you don't need it.

Enjoy the planning! :)

We are planning on eating "lighter" at RFC Day 1 since lunch and dinner ADRs are so close together. I made an ADR at Yachtsman Steakhouse for our Epcot Day (6/6) for 6 PM. Now we need to decide whether to cancel Le Cellier (leaning towards canceling Le Cellier) or Yachtsman Steakhouse. The other advantage to Yachtsman is that the 6 PM ADR spreads out even more time between lunch and dinner. I originally thought though that an 11:30 AM lunch at Via Napoli and a 4:45 PM dinner at Le Cellier (5 hours between the two meals) would be enough time to make us hungry; plus since tables t Le Cellier are so close I figured with a 4:45 ADR that it would not be very crowded and maybe we could get a table with no one next to us.

:wave: Told ya I'd stop by, so here goes ...

I've looked over your itinerary, and you've received a lot of good comments. I agree with those who are saying some of your meals are planned very close together. It is a LOT of food at some of the places you have planned, portions at WDW are large in general. Keep in mind when you're eating at lunch that you have dinner in 4 hours and order accordingly.

I also personally would not recommend SoA dinner show. The show itself ... is just not good. It's very cheezy - think dumbed-down high school musical for little kids. There is a wonderful firedancer, but you suffer through a bad production for far too long before it gets to that part, and the food is unremarkable at best. Please go with BOG instead.

I can't comment on the Le Cellier/Yachtsman/Shula's plans. I do know my TA recommends Yachtsman highly, though we've never personally eaten there.

I completely agree with previous comments about leaving yourself some time to just BREATHE and be in the moment. :lovestruc I have a feeling this schedule you have planned, while wonderful on paper, will prove to be too much once you get there. Don't plan every minute out, leave some space in there to just be spontaneous.

As for additional romantic suggestions, I highly recommend using The Disney Florist to have something delivered to your room. I'm not sure if it was mentioned already or not. My husband purchased the "You and Me" bouquet for me on our last trip, and it was beautiful, very simple, two roses with a "Princess" charm. They lasted forever - I even brought them home and dried them to keep. :teeth:

ETA: We also took the carriage ride on our last trip. My husband had a special surprise to give me, a ring, which he gave to me during the carriage ride. SO romantic! Might be something else for you to consider, a special charm bracelet, necklace, etc. ::yes::

I wish you the very best, and early congratulations! I hope your Disneymoon is absolutely magical! pixiedust:

:wave: Told ya I'd stop by, so here goes ...

I've looked over your itinerary, and you've received a lot of good comments. I agree with those who are saying some of your meals are planned very close together. It is a LOT of food at some of the places you have planned, portions at WDW are large in general. Keep in mind when you're eating at lunch that you have dinner in 4 hours and order accordingly.

I also personally would not recommend SoA dinner show. The show itself ... is just not good. It's very cheezy - think dumbed-down high school musical for little kids. There is a wonderful firedancer, but you suffer through a bad production for far too long before it gets to that part, and the food is unremarkable at best. Please go with BOG instead.

I can't comment on the Le Cellier/Yachtsman/Shula's plans. I do know my TA recommends Yachtsman highly, though we've never personally eaten there.

I completely agree with previous comments about leaving yourself some time to just BREATHE and be in the moment. :lovestruc I have a feeling this schedule you have planned, while wonderful on paper, will prove to be too much once you get there. Don't plan every minute out, leave some space in there to just be spontaneous.

As for additional romantic suggestions, I highly recommend using The Disney Florist to have something delivered to your room. I'm not sure if it was mentioned already or not. My husband purchased the "You and Me" bouquet for me on our last trip, and it was beautiful, very simple, two roses with a "Princess" charm. They lasted forever - I even brought them home and dried them to keep. :teeth:

ETA: We also took the carriage ride on our last trip. My husband had a special surprise to give me, a ring, which he gave to me during the carriage ride. SO romantic! Might be something else for you to consider, a special charm bracelet, necklace, etc. ::yes::

I wish you the very best, and early congratulations! I hope your Disneymoon is absolutely magical! pixiedust:

Thanks Bearcatsfan. I like the idea of giving some jewlery while on the carriage ride. That will make the ride even more romantic and unforgettable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter