2013 Free Dining Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Dimples1973ca, Jul 15, 2012.

1. DrivnMeUpTheWall-E

DrivnMeUpTheWall-E Earning My Gears

Make sure and check your spam e-mails! Mine always come in that and look something like this :

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyworldaddict

disneyworldaddict Mouseketeer

A few months ago I read somewhere that there were bounceback offers with free dining starting Aug 18. Can anyone confirm this, or has anyone heard anything similar??

4. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Yes. These were given last year to entice folks to come back this year.

5. disneyworldaddict

disneyworldaddict Mouseketeer

So can I assume they will be offering free dining starting Aug 18, 2013?

6. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

No. Bouncebacks typically have different dates than the general public offer. IF they offer free dining, it will likely start the last week of August and run until late September. There have been no free dining offers for the general public this year, but out of the entire year, August and September have the best chance of getting it. Good luck!:goodvibes

7. micknpluto

micknpluto DIS Veteran

I just had yet another person who specializes in Disney vacations say on FB she "highly doubts " Disney is gonna do free dining. That they are getting away from "free". This just sucks ! Disappointing

8. Rach2109

Rach2109 Mouseketeer

Hoping for free dining but I'll take whatever discount I can get for my September trip!

9. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Everyone has their thoughts but There are already several TAs are telling people they will apply free dining once it's announced.

Without free dining, they would have to offer an even greater discount since its the least traveled time of the year.

10. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

EVERYONE is just guessing at this point. I am taking the wait and see approach. I know that no one truly knows for a fact one way or the other.

11. bellesbeauty05

bellesbeauty05 Earning My Ears

The Disney offers on the Chase website have taken the Spring offer off of the website. I seen it a few days ago, and it's gone now. Hopefully it means they're getting ready to post a new offer for fall:earboy2::goofy::mickeyjum!!!!!!!!

12. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

No it's the summer offer from June 13 - August 14. It is open for Disney visa holders as of today but as usual, they are always late posting it.

So if you have summer dates, you're up. Late summer for September will be released later in September.

13. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

The summer Visa offer came out for Visa holders this morning. It just isn't on the site yet.

Fall (which is Oct-dec) discounts wont be out until at least July. If you are looking for late summer (which is Aug/Sept), look for those to be released late April/early May.

14. klacey1

klacey1 DIS Veteran

Hmm, did any Disney Visa holders get an email about the new offer? I usually get one but didn't today. We're going in late August with or without FD, but I certainly don't want to miss an offer!

15. Rach2109

Rach2109 Mouseketeer

My travel agent posted the deal on fb today...said its up to 30% off hotels and its open to the general public on the 2nd...I think the dates are June 13-mid August sometime

16. trixiemuffin

trixiemuffin Mouseketeer

Yes, I did get the email!

17. Rach2109

Rach2109 Mouseketeer

6/13-8/14...must book by 6/14

18. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

No email here. I get them hit and miss for some offers. But I did know about the deal from Facebook before I saw it here.

19. micknpluto

micknpluto DIS Veteran

Thank you !! Xoxo

20. sharkyandbones

sharkyandbones Earning My Ears

It's disappointing that they have not offered anything yet but I'm holding out hope. Since this offer only extends into August, there is still likely to be something decent for September. And since that is a known slower time of year, whatever they do is likely to be better than the percent-off discount they currently have out for the summer.

I can say that if free dining doesn't materialize this year that my family of 6 will be cancelling our WDW plans and vacationing elsewhere. I imagine we won't be the only ones. Hopefully they'll get the message!

21. LSUfan4444

LSUfan4444 DIS Veteran

I never got the email. I just checked with Chase and all my info was updated and correct. I am kinda counting on that email because I can't check dis every day.